Sh1tty Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh1tty Link

Right - I've calmed down a bit, just a bit, after being on the phone with this bunch of total workshy muppets.....I've ordered some stuff for Nina's birthday (Monday) and asked and paid for next day delivery, unfortunately the company use City Link......ordered Monday, nothing arrived yesterday, nothing today so I called them to find out what the deal was......the driver ran out of time - twice!!!

Here is my little note to them.....

I have been on the phone today, at 18:30, with your customer services department, trying to track down a delivery, that was ordered as next day on Monday, and still hasn't arrived. Your system shows this as 'unsuccessful' and I have to say I am appalled at the reason for this - your driver 'ran out of time' yesterday. So - you have a contract with your client, in this case, Amazon (the worlds biggest online retailer) to deliver their products, to me, next day. Your driver ran out of time - thus putting you in breach of this contract. So, rather than putting this item at the top of the pile to deliver early the next day - it seemed that it stayed in the van, at the bottom, as today - the day after your contracted delivery time, the driver ran out of time again.
    I am astonished that this level of service is deemed acceptable by your organisation, and I get that impression from the total lack of surprise or indeed concern shown by the customer service operator when this was read out to me on the phone.
    I would like the customer services manager to call me on the number I have left above, and talk me through the terms of service you operate under, so I can determine whether or not to follow legal proceedings against you for two breaches of a contract to deliver items to me, on a specified date - because your driver ran out of time.
    Frankly, I am appalled at this facade of customer services that you give to your clients - and staggered that you advertise 'your reputation in a box - we guarantee it......everytime' - what exactly is it you guarantee - that you will damage the reputation of your clients???? Because that is exactly what you are doing.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Oh dont...

I ordered some tyres and they were delivered by Sh1tty Link. Well... after them 'trying' to deliver (though I know they didn't) they took them back, and I ended up having to go and get them. Mysteriously, they 'lost' one, though how you lose a huge mud tyre I've no idea.

Their attitude was "not our fault mate, stuff goes missing all the time - tough sh1t"

Thankfully Camskill Tyres know about customer service and sent another one via a different courier.

Sh1tty Link are tw**s.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

And now - they are lying!!!!!

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order #203-
      6206131-7048341.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused and
      please allow me to explain.

I have looked into your order and checked the tracking information
      on the carrier's website

http://www.city-link.co.uk/track_parcel/track_parcel.php

The information is as follows:

Current Status: These goods have been successfully delivered.
      POD Date: 23/01/08
      POD Time: 12:00

As the carrier is confirming a successful delivery to your address
      on January 23, 2008 it appears all is well. To deliver the package
      City Link require a signature from someone who is present at the
      address at the time of the delivery, so if you did not sign for this
      package we would advise you to check with anyone else who shares
      your address. Should you need to contact City Link please use their
      Customer Services contact number: 01908 280321.

If you need to contact us again regarding this delivery, please do
      so via our website:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/contact-us.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard and
      thanks again for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Please let us know if this e-mail answered your question:

If yes, click here:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/rsvp-y?c=vtyfwgga3389263561
      If not, click here:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/rsvp-n?c=vtyfwgga3389263561&q=ukff

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept
      incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help
      section of our website.

Warmest regards

Nandha Kumar J.
      Customer Service
      Amazon.co.uk
      ============================== ============================== =========
      Free UK delivery on orders over GBP 15 (See details & conditions)
      www.amazon.co.uk/supersaverdelivery

ref_id:=deqgwgga1241833299

Comment

want some fat bloke to drive through there shop window dude !!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No - but I am going to get their customer service manager on a conference call with me, and the customer service manager from Amazon UK tomorrow to see what the story is!

From being told they will deliver tomorrow at 9am, it now appears they delivered it at 12:00, despite them telling me that it was simply not delivered.....what the hell???

So - Mr City Link had better have a good story tomorrow......oh and Andy - if I drove to a depot to pick up 4 tyres they couldn't be bothered to deliver, and they turned into 3, I would stand in their reception and phone the police just to see how long it took for them to 'find' the 4th tyre......

Comment

parceline are'nt much better, ordered some things before xmas, they recon they had an electronic sig. on delivery, boll0x coz we were out
            Tracking History
            Date Time Location No of Parcels Status
            13 Dec 2007 10:19 EMAIL SENT
            13 Dec 2007 10:16 Abergele 1 Delivered, signed for by JONES, using Saturn
            13 Dec 2007 10:16 Abergele 1 View signature
            13 Dec 2007 07:52 EMAIL SENT
            13 Dec 2007 07:49 Abergele 1 On vehicle for delivery, using Saturn
            13 Dec 2007 06:18 Abergele 1 Security check
            13 Dec 2007 02:48 Birmingham Hub 1 Confirmed On Trailer
            13 Dec 2007 00:34 Birmingham Hub 1 Forwarded to Abergele
            12 Dec 2007 18:51 Chelmsford 1 Parcel left Depot
            12 Dec 2007 17:00 Chelmsford 1 Collected from Self-Labeller
            12 Dec 2007 12:54 EMAIL SENT
            12 Dec 2007 Chelmsford 1 Collection request received
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

City link are flucking useless mate!!

I ordered up my sound stuff for my truck back in the summer from caraudiocenter - hung around for it to arrive, nothing! checked an it had all been signed for! So, phoned city link who told me to speak to the audio shop who told me they would "do there best to get the package to me right away"

NOTHING!! not even a hint of delivery, audio shop had run out of stock so had to make up a package etc. then 2 weeks went past with nothing an no returning my phone calls! I was doing the 'nice guy' thing of just trying to work out where my stuff was! got pished off, called them up an made sure shit hit the fan - stuff turned up next day!

Pathetic

Comment

Sorry to hear ya not got ya stuff from $hitty Pink, seem's none of em giv a $hit nowdays .....

I was a Courier in the early eighties n wouldn't contract for $hitty Pink, Farceline or the explosive *** Group.. 8l00dy willieliar's all of em !!
                What happened to the Customer, whom without they wouldn't be in Business !
                They need taking down a peg or two Go for it Andy....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                  Right - I've calmed down a bit, just a bit, after being on the phone with this bunch of total workshy muppets.....I've ordered some stuff for Nina's birthday (Monday) and asked and paid for next day delivery, unfortunately the company use City Link......ordered Monday, nothing arrived yesterday, nothing today so I called them to find out what the deal was......the driver ran out of time - twice!!!

Here is my little note to them.....

I have been on the phone today, at 18:30, with your customer services department, trying to track down a delivery, that was ordered as next day on Monday, and still hasn't arrived. Your system shows this as 'unsuccessful' and I have to say I am appalled at the reason for this - your driver 'ran out of time' yesterday. So - you have a contract with your client, in this case, Amazon (the worlds biggest online retailer) to deliver their products, to me, next day. Your driver ran out of time - thus putting you in breach of this contract. So, rather than putting this item at the top of the pile to deliver early the next day - it seemed that it stayed in the van, at the bottom, as today - the day after your contracted delivery time, the driver ran out of time again.
                  I am astonished that this level of service is deemed acceptable by your organisation, and I get that impression from the total lack of surprise or indeed concern shown by the customer service operator when this was read out to me on the phone.
                  I would like the customer services manager to call me on the number I have left above, and talk me through the terms of service you operate under, so I can determine whether or not to follow legal proceedings against you for two breaches of a contract to deliver items to me, on a specified date - because your driver ran out of time.
                  Frankly, I am appalled at this facade of customer services that you give to your clients - and staggered that you advertise 'your reputation in a box - we guarantee it......everytime' - what exactly is it you guarantee - that you will damage the reputation of your clients???? Because that is exactly what you are doing.
                  ANDY email the Consignment number to me & i'll see what i can do.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

On it's way!

Comment

Unvelievable!!!

After a couple of calls this morning to head office, the parcel arrived at 09:16 (for my pre 09:00 delivery.....) and the driver handed me the sign off sheet and said "Print your name there, and sign and put 09:00 as the time..."

'Why? it's 09:16....'

"Because that's the time it should have been here"

'Actually, it should have been here on Tuesday - and the time it arrived is 09:16 - so that's what I'm putting'

He seems rather unimpressed with this, and walked off in a bit of a huff......so I've advised Amazon to check the POD to see what time was recorded on it......if it's 09:00 then we have a problem!

Comment

In all honesty they are no worse than any other, I've only a few problems with lots of stuff sent.

City link are still trying to deliver Smffy's Idler Arm!! Even though he had it next day no problem!

I don't have an account there anymore, and they changed their policy so that if you don't send £50 worth of parcels a week, you get charged that anyway!

I get a friend to use their account, but they often get huge discounts of thier bill for stuff not meeting the deadline!

A frends new 40" LCD flat screen TV was left in her front garden (virtually on the pavement!!) in the rain just after Xmas! Stunning! Then a week later she got a phone call from head office asking if she'd signed for it as it was shown she had. She said no, the driver had done this alot before and got suspended!
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Unvelievable!!!

After a couple of calls this morning to head office, the parcel arrived at 09:16 (for my pre 09:00 delivery.....) and the driver handed me the sign off sheet and said "Print your name there, and sign and put 09:00 as the time..."

'Why? it's 09:16....'

"Because that's the time it should have been here"

'Actually, it should have been here on Tuesday - and the time it arrived is 09:16 - so that's what I'm putting'

He seems rather unimpressed with this, and walked off in a bit of a huff......so I've advised Amazon to check the POD to see what time was recorded on it......if it's 09:00 then we have a problem!
                          "Print your name there, and sign and put 09:00 as the time..."

Cos they(Driver) wont get paid for it, it's after the deadline 09.00
                          That's how it use to work (Unless they have a good, excuse)

Glad ya got it int he end Andy...

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                            "Print your name there, and sign and put 09:00 as the time..."

Cos they(Driver) wont get paid for it, it's after the deadline 09.00
                            Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahaha - no wonder he was so annoyed with me!!!! That'll teach the lazy bast to 'run out of time' again....ahhahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aha

HA!

HA!

HA!!!!!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahaha - no wonder he was so annoyed with me!!!! That'll teach the lazy bast to 'run out of time' again....ahhahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah aha

HA!

HA!

HA!!!!!
                              You've also lost any chance of getting anything delivered reliably again!

Not right, but sadly true these days.

So much of the crap courier is down to the muppet driver. Luckily our City Link driver is a good guy, and we've had no trouble.

Did you know, to make sure you don't sign things 'unchecked' most couriers have to hang around while you open the box and check it. TNT specifically allow upto 15mins each delivery for you to check the item before signing.

You could really ruin his day if you did that every time.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X