No announcement yet.

job offer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ, my eyes actually became glazed over reading that last post of yours Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      as a waffle maker.
      Do waffle makers run on coal?

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        cheers andy will do.ive already compiled a list of questions,so i will start adding to that.
        one thing to bear in mind as well mate is how much notice they have to give.im a contractor and could effectively be given no notice at all
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          one thing to bear in mind as well mate is how much notice they have to give.im a contractor and could effectively be given no notice at all
          yea i realise that.i could be there for three months and then,out of a job.so i have to consider that as well.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hey Mark, before you leave your other job (if you do) if I draw them up, can you knock me up some ally or stainless mounting blocks for my roof tray?
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Hey Mark, before you leave your other job (if you do) if I draw them up, can you knock me up some ally or stainless mounting blocks for my roof tray?
              yea of course i can.but its not sounding like i will be leaving,too many pros to this job.but ive got to keep my options open.so we will see.but for now im staying put i think.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I make £33k mate and I will finish on a half pay pension after 30yr service but my pension costs which the firm pay are another £7k a year on top

So if you are on £25k with a company pension being paid by them stay put mate.

You would need to pay a fortune off the £30k being offered to keep a decent pension going
                Brian

Comment

any chance you could pick me up a roof mounted machine gun for my twin cab hilux?

want to do one of those iraq hiluxes. . . . just for shooting rabbitts

where are the pics of your v8 truck?
                  whatcha mean i can't do that?

Comment

Originally posted by oflynno View Post
                    any chance you could pick me up a roof mounted machine gun for my twin cab hilux?

want to do one of those iraq hiluxes. . . . just for shooting rabbitts

where are the pics of your v8 truck?
                    they are here.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Veeeeeery nice Mark,

Cheers, Nick
                      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

It looks a bit different now ..........It's missing the rear end
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                        X