No announcement yet.

How about this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't they all the same colour when covered in muddy stuff?

You on about the the top of the spare leaning away from the tailgate? Does look a bit odd.

You lot are great. Wish i could take you all surf shopping with me. Be sorted then

Comment

But for that money, you could but this 3rd gen with a proper engine. You could put a TRD supercharger on it and it would spank your G60

You could indeed buy this 3rd gen, have a grand left over for an Alpine supercharger on that and still spank your G60.

Comment

That's nice. What model?

What G60?

Comment

Originally posted by Stupidboy
          That's nice. What model?

What G60?
          Thought you had a Corrado G60. Sorry. It would definitely spank your V6 .

It's an SSRG. I believe it's in Devon too. Follow the link and you will find the ad

Comment

It is nice. Where is it? I'm in Bucks just off the M40. How is it on fuel?

Got any interior pics?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
              does anyone have any info on trying to get some new batteries etc before he takes it away.. i dont want to give wrong info.
              also if any tyres are a bit low, you could get that done too.

These are the Toyota part numbers ......

Drivers side UGCGBA3072
              Passenger side UGCGBA3073

Comment

It's not mine. It's just one that's for sale and I'm flying the petrol flag. I had a little think about it and asked for the pictures but decided to give it a miss because I want a manual next. I think they are not too bad on fuel and the 2.7 will be better still. Mine is, erm, not so good.

Have a look at Morr's FAQ www.hiluxsurf.eu and I think he has specs including MPG on there.

Comment

You want petrol, you can buy mine for 1750. It looks like this and does about 20 to the gallon:

Comment

Thanks but think it's the diesel i'm after

Comment

Boring

Comment

I went at looked at thet truck just befor xmas. Its for sale at £3995 in the garage, I said to the bloke that they had it on at £500 cheaper online and he said they do that to attract people and that £3500 was the lowest price they would take on it. I went there with £3000 in mind, but that meant a grand off in their eyes!
                        Things I noticed: rusty bottom to one rear door, odd batteries with a bit of wood as packing under one of them, rusty A-bar, a few dents and a funny attachment thing on the N/S wing.
                        234000Km showing, had belonged to a company and used for towing, hence the SAS. Drivers seat was a bit collapsed too.
                        The engine sounded fine, but overall it felt well 'used', but it does look good on those wheels.
                        It does come with a set of snow chains though!
                        IMHO there are better examples out there. Dont want you to have a wasted trip, the Purley Way can be a nightmare at the best of times!
                        HTH
                        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

Thanks a lot for that. Just saved me a wasted trip.

Think i'll keep searching for the right one. Would have felt it an impulse buy anyway as only the second i've looked at

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X