X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this one?

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...0&max_mileage=

Hi all

What a awesome site. I haven't even got a surf yet but i seem to spend every spare minute i have browsing this site.

I've been franticly looking for a surf for the past few weeks now and have seen this. Hopefully the above should lead to the surf.

May be a little pricey but I am after an 2nd Gen SSR-G with all the toys.

If anyone would like to tell me what they think I'd appreciate it. I'm getting desperate for one already and will be losing sleep until i get one!

Cheers

Joe
    Bucks

Nice name dude. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

I know. Was in a rush to get on the site and everything with surf in it was taken. Hopefully change it soon. I'm not really stupid.

Comment

that looks sweet mate! recaros and is that cruise control too!?

not bad price as well!

make sure you check the water bottle and in the oil cap for any signs of head gasket etc..

someone on here a while ago said they bought a truck from the dealers and made them replace both batteries before he would drive it away.

hope they read this, then they can give you some propper info on what to do or say before buying.
        have you seen it yet?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Not yet. Was gonna head over today but spent too long browsing the forum and now the light is starting to fade. May head over tomorrow morning. It's only 25 miles or so from my place.

Have been trawling Autotrader and Ebay but seem to keep stopping at this one.

Comment

'Joebucks' was taken was it

Best colour but it looks pricey to me considering the mileage, dented bumper and that it desperately needs rear springs replacing.

If you want to be pickey try importing one yourself. Try Redhouse Car Sales and speak to Carmine (spell?) as I bought from him a year ago and paid less for a better condition one IMO.
            Wax on, wax off

Comment

Does look a bit low at the back now you mention it

How do i change my user name? Read a thread somewhere by someone else, thought it said once chosen you're stuck with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stupidboy
                Does look a bit low at the back now you mention it

How do i change my user name? Read a thread somewhere by someone else, thought it said once chosen you're stuck with it?
                the simplest way would probably be just register again with a different name before you become a regular. if you wanna be picky you could ask koi very nicely
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Welcome to the nut house.........Just watch out for the squirrels

It does look like it has SAS and the colour is common But there you go

Have a read here......http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm
                  Lots of useful things to look out for
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    the simplest way would probably be just register again with a different name before you become a regular. if you wanna be picky you could ask koi very nicely
                    And pay a tenner
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Stupidboy
                      http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...0&max_mileage=

Hi all

What a awesome site. I haven't even got a surf yet but i seem to spend every spare minute i have browsing this site.

I've been franticly looking for a surf for the past few weeks now and have seen this. Hopefully the above should lead to the surf.

May be a little pricey but I am after an 2nd Gen SSR-G with all the toys.

If anyone would like to tell me what they think I'd appreciate it. I'm getting desperate for one already and will be losing sleep until i get one!

Cheers

Joe
                      Bucks

It's very nice, but that'a a top dollar price, early 3rd gens are going for that money.

Comment

And the spare doesn't match the other four wheels.

Comment

saggy arse syndrome is common and not a major issue as milners springs only work out about £65 inc vat and delivery. It's a diy job to swap them over too just need a pair of spring compressors.

It is overpriced, but then it's a dealer, i'd still want a bit off that. No harm in looking but make a reasonable offer if it's the one for you, see if they are pprepared to move at all.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

I paid the tenner last night by paypal and e mailed Koi but have heard nothing back.

I did try to re register but it wouldn't allow the same e mail address to be used again.

I may go and see the surf tomorrow anyway. See if the guy will shift at all on the price.

Are the rear springs that much of a problem if i'm gonna raise it asap anyway?

Comment

takes a couple of days to get your star.

welcome to the mad house

Comment

Working...
                              X