No announcement yet.

How about this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone have any info on trying to get some new batteries etc before he takes it away.. i dont want to give wrong info.
    also if any tyres are a bit low, you could get that done too.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

if it as been regstered as a 2003[wrongly ] what will the tax be ??
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

The ad says 205 quid for the year. not sure why it says 2003 on an L plate. Got loads of service history apparently.

Will probably check it out 2morro

Just been out for a drive and passed another Surf!

Want one so badly

Comment

Originally posted by Stupidboy
          The ad says 205 quid for the year. not sure why it says 2003 on an L plate. Got loads of service history apparently.

Will probably check it out 2morro

Just been out for a drive and passed another Surf!

Want one so badly
          Won't be long afor the BIG then !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Springs

[QUOTE=nero279]saggy arse syndrome is common and not a major issue as milners springs only work out about £65 inc vat and delivery. It's a diy job to swap them over too just need a pair of spring compressors.

You do not even need compressors.
            Let the bottom bolt of the shockers go and pull it to the side and jack up the body and a little push and the spring is out.
            I just did the rear on my Gen 3 surf both sides at my mates garage on the ramp in about 25 or 30 minutes from start to driving off the ramp finished.

Mike

Comment

thats wot mine was up for!if u really want it,take 3k cash out,its a dealer he will bend over backwards for cash

Comment

Am very tempted. I do like the look of it. The SAS shouldn't be a problem as i will be raising it anyway and have some spring compressors.

The spare is a different wheel but i could always put a cover over it.

Not too bothered about the odd minor dent or 2 as i have no doubt i'll add to them.

Like the idea of having all the toys though, particularly cruise control cos do a lot of driving to devon to see the family

Comment

Also tempting is that the guy has a private plate with my initials on retention

Or are they for hairdressers as well?

Comment

Am very tempted. I do like the look of it. The SAS shouldn't be a problem as i will be raising it anyway and have some spring compressors.

The spare is a different wheel but i could always put a cover over it.

Not too bothered about the odd minor dent or 2 as i have no doubt i'll add to them.

Like the idea of having all the toys though, particularly cruise control cos do a lot of driving to devon to see the family
                    if it were me id wait for 3.0,but its your choice,the 3.0 is similar on fuel,less prone to head,but yr choice matey,and who needs a spare on back,here is mine..

Comment

It is 3.0

Comment

Or so the ad says

Comment

Nice truck by the way

Comment

It is 3.0
                            oops my mistake,then do it lol,worth it not to sit wet seats anymore lol

Comment

welcome to the home of insane surfers.

Just looking at those picks and not sure if anyone else has noticed that the spare wheel looks twisted on the carrier as if the truck has caught a waal or something while reversing..

Apart from that nice looking truck but wrong colour
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Gonna go see it 2morro. Then speak nicely to the bank man.

Another night without sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X