1st Bargin of 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    i might give one of these a try, i just means getting the drill out everytime and a extension lead, oh and the noise as i try to do it discretely.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      Ohhh if i had a pound for everytime you said that Id probably have about £370!!!
      Diesel Surfs are 10 a penny so as an owner of the rare V6 Petrol model and one of only 3 or 4 members here with this version I feel I should stick up for the “other fuel” type rather than Diesel and SVO.

I have driven plenty of diesel vans and 4x4’s but I have never personally owned a diesel engine vehicle. I much prefer the smooth running a quiet V6 than a noisy diesel engine, even if the fuel consumption is silly.

If and when I need to replace my Surf, I may well join the ranks of the oil burners as I have always been fond of Land Cruisers.

You do realise that I’m only jesting and having a bit of fun when talking about stinky diesels… I don’t mean any harm.

I’d love to give you royalties for each time I mention petrol….. but I need it to buy…err PETROL

PS, do you like my new sig line?
      Last edited by PDR; 10 January 2008, 11:29.
      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

my td costs me £26 a week to fuel, a petrol would cost me about £60 !
        £1700 a year difference !

Comment

my V6 costs £30.60 to fill up and that does approx 250miles

No i recon that must be cheaper than running on diesel at the moment.

If you are using chip fat then I cant win but mine will sound better!!!!!

Comment

you must have a very small tank , about as small as your torque figure !

Comment

Working...
            X