• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Bargin of 2008

i just scored 60L of white diesel for 45quid, i'll be hopin to get
    plenty more, hell it might be cheaper for me than veg oil soon the way
    its going

is it 2nd hand?
    i used to get a lot of 2nd hand fuel but the quality was rubbish.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

no its new its not been burnt yet lol.

wat you mean 2nd hand? this aint veg oil

Comment

i get good white diesel,60l for £39 ! i get it in 20l drums for £13 a drum

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2
          i get good white diesel,60l for £39 ! i get it in 20l drums for £13 a drum
          Please explain??????????? sounds interesting

Comment

why dont we all go buy it?
            where do I sign?
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              why dont we all go buy it?
              where do I sign?
              Yep, count me in too...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

newbie2 is no more, ive remembered my username from my old account so im now using this one.

i have been getting this diesel for over 2 years now and used it in several cars without a problem, the guy i get it off sent a sample away to be analysed and the results came back all clear, its just good white diesel.
                supposedly alot of people are selling kerosene and some sort of cheap irish diesel that fooks engines so we were carefull not to fall for that.
                the guy i get it off has been getting it for five year and his mondeo still runs perfectly!
                when i first got it it was £10 for 20l !

Comment

My other half works at a petrol station and sumtimes sees a foreign lorry driver fill up his lorry and a couple of cars or containers in vans, at same time, on same transaction then charge the lot to his company, then just grab 40 quid of other gus and hey ho job done. i never seem to be there at the right time sigh

Comment

But what happens if your stopped and your tank is dipped?????

Whatever the case it would be no use to me as I'm a petrol user.
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR

it wouldnt matter because its all white diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by PDR

Tank gets dipped, white diesel in tank, thankyou sir, on your way.
                        Red diesel is illegal to use in road vehicles not white.
                        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

i meant 2nd hand as in someone else has bought it, put it in their car and they have either had their car scrapped, or crushed or written off or something and the fuel is drained and collected. when there is enough it gets sold on.
                          usually has bits in it. i wouldnt use this in my surf, but was fine in the company car!
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thats where the fuel filter comes in to it's own.
                            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by PDR

Ohhh if i had a pound for everytime you said that Id probably have about £370!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X