Help need Steveo's number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    hi martin long time no see,sorry to hear life is shit at the mo but hopefully things will turn around in the new year,
    thets a bummer about your head going again !!!
    hope you get your truck sorted mate ,
    and a happy new year
    Cheers M8 You too!
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
      Thanks Guyz, have phoned and left a message.
      Have to say his prices are a bit steep. The 3.0l heads from Roughtrax are £599.99 (+ £69.99 for gaskets) and even cheaper from Milners @ £398 ( + £30 for gaskets).
      Trouble is I'm not sure I trust a local garage (Norfolk/Cambridge) to do the job after the last one only surviving for 2 years!

Don't forget Stevo's head comes with head bolts, head gasket, gasket set, cam belt, VAT and Postage.

Theres not much in it when you add up the extras vs Roughtrax.

Milners are much cheaper for a reason.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Don't forget Stevo's head comes with head bolts, head gasket, gasket set, cam belt, VAT and Postage.

Theres not much in it when you add up the extras vs Roughtrax.

Milners are much cheaper for a reason.
        Yep and I guess that's where the last one came from! Have decided to wait for Steveo to get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
          Yep and I guess that's where the last one came from! Have decided to wait for Steveo to get back to me.
          He's not back till Wednesday and He's got mine to finish, thats a new engine. Yes he's not the cheapest but after meeting him and chatting, I'd rather have my truck with him. I did speak to tony but he could not help so I got mine to stockport for a proper job
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Kinda guessed he'd be off till then. Luckily I don't need it much in January. Only got a few jobs on and one of those is in Switzerland for 12 days. Will call him again tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X