Help need Steveo's number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need Steveo's number

Hi all, sorry have been off line for ages, but life is a bit sh1t at the mo and don't want to bore people. So much so that my effing head is going again (had a new one 2 years ago). TonyN is unable to help and I really want it done by someone who knows Surf's. Have had a look and Steveo seems to be the way forward, but can't get his contact details. Searched the forums and found a link to his page but it don't work.
    Hope you all had a good Christmas and that you have a great NEW YEAR
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Originally posted by Ace Piker
    Hi all, sorry have been off line for ages, but life is a bit sh1t at the mo and don't want to bore people. So much so that my effing head is going again (had a new one 2 years ago). TonyN is unable to help and I really want it done by someone who knows Surf's. Have had a look and Steveo seems to be the way forward, but can't get his contact details. Searched the forums and found a link to his page but it don't work.
    hi m8 think stevo's number on this thread
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...evo%27s+number

Comment

Thanks Buddy!

Comment

Thanks Buddy!
        no prob m8 i did search for it in the search section n thats what i came up with

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/members_p...evo/index.html
          good luck!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            knew id seen that one before but didnt find that one so went for the other good one m8
            Last edited by pirate-storm; 31 December 2007, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              knew id seen that one before but did find that one so went for the other good one m8
              have you been drinking again by any chance
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Guyz, have phoned and left a message.
                Have to say his prices are a bit steep. The 3.0l heads from Roughtrax are £599.99 (+ £69.99 for gaskets) and even cheaper from Milners @ £398 ( + £30 for gaskets).
                Trouble is I'm not sure I trust a local garage (Norfolk/Cambridge) to do the job after the last one only surviving for 2 years!

Comment

Have to say his prices are a bit steep. The 3.0l heads from Roughtrax are £599.99 (+ £69.99 for gaskets) and even cheaper from Milners @ £398 ( + £30 for gaskets).
                  Trouble is I'm not sure I trust a local garage (Norfolk/Cambridge) to do the job after the last one only surviving for 2 years!
                  The thing is do you want the quality of a good head etc(no dirty comments please) and the fitting.I would sooner get my truck sent to Stevo or Tony to work on then anyone else and i would sooner them charge more for the good service they give and know it's done right first as last
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                    have you been drinking again by any chance
                    me drink i would never do such a thing m8!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      The thing is do you want the quality of a good head etc(no dirty comments please) and the fitting.I would sooner get my truck sent to Stevo or Tony to work on then anyone else and i would sooner them charge more for the good service they give and know it's done right first as last
                      I wholeheartedly agree, which is why I called Tony first, but Linda won't let him play too much anymore!

Comment

Stevo also does a cheaper head:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...d.php?p=390477

No doubt he will explain the difference if you call him. I think Tony would buy one from Stevo anyway.

Comment

hi martin long time no see,sorry to hear life is shit at the mo but hopefully things will turn around in the new year,
                          thets a bummer about your head going again !!!
                          hope you get your truck sorted mate ,
                          and a happy new year
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Just had mine done local garage to Kings Lynn Norfolk E Mail if you're stuck I can give you details.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo
                              Just had mine done local garage to Kings Lynn Norfolk E Mail if you're stuck I can give you details.
                              Had mine done at Manchetts at Burwell last time, think I'll stick with someone who knows Surf's. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X