war wound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mud skipper
    just been having that very conversation with Sal, shes working all over xmas and new year, sucks dont it
    yup - just been round round to our mates an sent pics of some of his faf pressies to him, got a loada mmmmm food for him too (not sure it will be there in the morn though) not often he gets this $$$$py shift but I hate it when he does.....
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      bet he was in a silver coloured car if your anythng like me then i have silver car syndrome
      yes he was actually!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

times like this i wish i still had my old un oooo those bars
        i wish i had those bars!
        imagine the ammount of wing mirrors you could rip off and not do any damage!
        only if its well deserved of course
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The car I had before the Surf was a 96 Civic Coupe, I quite liked it. When I bought it it was immaculite, unmarked. By the time it was written off, it had 30 odd different pieces of damage on the bodywork, none of them were my fault. In fact, none happened when I was in the car!

The last one (the one that wrote it off) was the best. Some wummin ran into it, reversed into a fence and ran into my car again! Took months to find her, her court case is on feb 13.

The money I got for the Civic bought my Surf, so not all bad!
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

times like this i wish i still had my old un oooo those bars

I want them... What make are they?

Comment

When parking in West Quay once, i was being sooo carful to not hit the car next to me that i um.... crashed into a barrier. It wasnt fast but was a hefty smack!

No damage! (that was my old surf!)

I accidently did the same thing in the discovery, Slower impact an felt more like a 's$$$$e'

Well, The bumper rubbed the wheel after that!!! Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach
                I want them... What make are they?
                Aiba Works

Jaos also do a set, Very rarly come up for sale - When they do expect a £300+ price tag!!

Unless your jammy like Will an can trade a set of bars for them!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  Aiba Works

Jaos also do a set, Very rarly come up for sale - When they do expect a £300+ price tag!!

Unless your jammy like Will an can trade a set of bars for them!
                  Cheers...

£300 isn't too bad. Would have 2 sets of bars to sell and I reckon the extra weight up front would sort my saggy ar5e, so I'd save the spring money too

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                    When parking in West Quay once, i was being sooo carful to not hit the car next to me that i um.... crashed into a barrier. It wasnt fast but was a hefty smack!

No damage! (that was my old surf!)

I accidently did the same thing in the discovery, Slower impact an felt more like a 's$$$$e'

Well, The bumper rubbed the wheel after that!!! Great!
                    when people park too close to me now i drive into them.
                    dunno why but recently people have been getting stupidly close. like you cant even walk between the cars :/
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Well I am off to bed coz ise blcksd....(seems to be the done thing to say it)......night all
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                      X