war wound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• war wound

im gutted, went to Tesco's on xmas eve and suffered more damage than i have done off road, some fcuker has s$$$$ped the paint off the front o/s plastic bumper extender and pushed the bumper slightly outa line. love to have seen their bumper, but they had done all this and driven off while i was buying my booze. f£$%^&* w4nk3rs
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Apache i will be needing some stickers to cover up the damage

Comment

thats cr@p
      i was in croydon once driving near the high st.
      almost everyone in croydon is from poland or some part of india, and they dont know the road rules and seem to have trouble driving full stop.
      i had right of way but they wouldnt wait for me, so i carried on going anyway and left a nice mark on their car.

same with some one else called Jhamal when he tried to cut me up going through a set of lights where i was in the only lane to go straight on anyway... he got a nice tap on the rear quarter as he tried to squeeze in.
      its real life bumper cars out there
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        thats cr@p
        i was in croydon once driving near the high st.
        almost everyone in croydon is from poland or some part of india, and they dont know the road rules and seem to have trouble driving full stop.
        i had right of way but they wouldnt wait for me, so i carried on going anyway and left a nice mark on their car.

same with some one else called Jhamal when he tried to cut me up going through a set of lights where i was in the only lane to go straight on anyway... he got a nice tap on the rear quarter as he tried to squeeze in.
        its real life bumper cars out there
        bet he was in a silver coloured car if your anythng like me then i have silver car syndrome

Comment

As you said ..I wonder what his/her bumper was like, My 2nd gen has a few minor s$$$$es..this tends to persuade others not to try to cut me up

Back in the day Baby

Comment

times like this i wish i still had my old un oooo those bars
            Last edited by mud skipper; 28 March 2008, 14:30.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              bet he was in a silver coloured car if your anythng like me then i have silver car syndrome
              actually i think it was silver coz my bumper is silver and theres no sign of paint from another vehicle

Comment

i find that all the cars that cut me up the most seem to be silver.

Comment

An I betcha it was a booody woman - watched one in a people carrier tryin to reverse park -gave up drove off an an hit the bollard as she went totallin the whole side with huuuuge damage........tell ya they should be banned from drivin........
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

you'll regret sayin that one day
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Hiya Bibs
                      merry xmas btw

you up for some laning this week?

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                        Hiya Bibs
                        merry xmas btw

you up for some laning this week?
                        Hey ho an Happyxmas to you an Sall. Soz typin a bit pants - just got in - bi tooo drunks.

Hubby been workin all xmas (billy no mates) so not had it fixed yet so dont really fancy goin too far with tricky gears.......... soon as i get i t sorted an lifted in newe year though sounds good....

Comment

sorry to here yours is still poorly so is gwyns cluch

Comment

Tell ya its $$$$$$ pants - hubbt worked all yesterday, tonight an 2mrw, an ise workin next 2 days - wheres $$$$$$ christmas gone................

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                              Tell ya its $$$$$$ pants - hubbt worked all yesterday, tonight an 2mrw, an ise workin next 2 days - wheres $$$$$$ christmas gone................
                              just been having that very conversation with Sal, shes working all over xmas and new year, sucks dont it

Comment

Working...
                              X