X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    hmm how much for fitting one??
    Zipp !!!

You will need to wire up a switch and relay, but we aint talking rocket science.

If you order one make sure you stipulate you want 10mm pipes otherwise it comes with 6mm and they are a waste of time
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Thats just a fuel heater, I thought you where talking about core plug heaters and electric water pumps to preheat the engine.
      many wagon and coaches and a lot of marine applications use webasto,eberspacher applications.this essentially uses the vehicle fuel to heat the engine coolant and circulate it without the engine running.
      i had one fitted to a double deck coach i used to drive,and down in the coldness of austria in the middle of winter it was ace.i used to set it an hour before we were due to go out and it sparked up,criculated the coolant and heated the interior radiators,and when it came time to go out
      the inside was nice and warm and the engine temp was already half way warm
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        I'ts 12v, and sited just before the filter (I am considering fitting a 2nd after the filter).

I switch it on once the glowplugs have got Hippo started.

It's got a built in thermostat which will turn it off once the block has reached a set temp (I think it's 55c)

Trev
        I got one too , with the relay kit .....works well and i use it alot with the plain at -7 this morning

It cost about £30 with the relay
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
        X