Good grief...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiowa
    Just while I'm here is there a particular uniform that Surf owners should be wearing when they go off road?

We have dident you get it with the stickers[/QUOTE]

stitched up i was!!!! i didn't get the hat too, just the chaps!!!!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      1st genners take the mick out of 2nd genners for their choice of truck,
      so does that mean i can take the mick out of myself then GB.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        so does that mean i can take the mick out of myself then GB.
        you got a 1st gen...that means you can do what you want, whenever you want...its the law.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
          Just while I'm here is there a particular uniform that Surf owners should be wearing when they go off road?

We have dident you get it with the stickers[/QUOTE]

Holly cr.p I am p.ssimg myself at that.

Nice one mate.
          Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

you got a 1st gen...that means you can do what you want, whenever you want...its the law.
            i like the sound of that law.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I have a couple of friends who swear by (and occasionally *at*) their LRs. We have a good bit of banter about which is better. I've also been off-roading with mixed groups, and have both recovered, and been recovered by LRs. Generally, it's all good innocent fun, but some do seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with their opinion must be wrong. With that sort of person, the best thing to do is just walk away.

Also, outside of GB and some African Safari places, LR's are virtually nowhere to be seen. It's usually Toyota or Nissan (that's pretty much all the UN use too). That says a lot.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

don't know about offroading, but judging by the pic that have been posted here, i think most sit at the computer dressed in nothing but ladies lingerie...
                I used to do that, but then my boss told me it wasn't appropriate work attire
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                  it easy,just wear it under your normal work clothes.the only problem is that the nylon can chafe you around the........................... .best stop there
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                    you still do dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                      it easy,just wear it under your normal work clothes.the only problem is that the nylon can chafe you around the........................... .best stop there
                      That's what I do now (just picture that in your mind) As for the chafing, vasaline is good for that.

Comment

Oh and back to the original topic. Land Rovers aren't the only 4x4 in the world as some LR owners would have the world believe. I used to have a Vitara and I could keep up with a Defender off road and a Hilux pick-up, except for water as mine was a petrol and didn't enjoy swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                          i like the sound of that law.
                          me to!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I know one guy whos a huge landy buff, his dad had one, he has 2, his son has about 3 of the damn things.

An i said to him "what do you think about them then?" of course he told me he loved them an that they were amazing..

but then he said, "there not as good as a toyota. We all know it, but we wont admit it"

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                              Also, outside of GB and some African Safari places, LR's are virtually nowhere to be seen. It's usually Toyota or Nissan (that's pretty much all the UN use too). That says a lot.

As they say in Australia, "If you wanna venture into the bush, use a Landrover. If you want to get back out, use a Toyota!" Nuff said!

Comment

A mate of mine is building an off road racer based on the Bowler tomcat kit...

Most of the people he races with etc are all through and through landie people... they are actually taking offence at the fact that he is running a Toyota V8
                                More Lift.
                                More Tyres.
                                More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X