whats your best thing about xmas dinner or the day itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your best thing about xmas dinner or the day itself

seeing the faces of my little uns brings a tear to my eye when they open their pressies, homemade xmas pudding for me hate the shop bought ones, if i can find homemade xmas puddings im happy, also homemade pickle onions love them also got 5 jars on order from a bloke in bodmin

I love how chilled out the whole thing is...

I love getting presents!

An i cant wait to see my parents faces this year...

Im planning on sending them on a tiny plane from bournemouth airport to just fly around the coast (something my dad has said he would love to do one day)

An dinner, an sitting down at watching a movie as a family in the evening...

The whole day is bloomin great!!

Comment

The whole Xmas thing has a different feel for us this year, obviously!

Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Bring it on.

Good for you mate! Must be happy!

Knowin my luck i wont even be there when my kids conception takes place!!!

Comment

The best part is when its all over
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            miserable g*t
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Best part: everyone getting together and having a laugh.
              Worst part: all the fighting when the laughs go to far.
              Seond best part: sitting back with a fine Whiskey and watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                Ahh good. Another person that shares my view

Got my black santa hat ready
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Bring it on.
                  just wait till he's 2/3 years old n watch his eyes when he sees the tree/lights/presents etc if your like me youll have a tear in your eye seeing his little face light up,

Comment

Best thing about the Christmas dinner... the fact that my g/f and I will be cooking so much food that we'll basically be spending all day eating glorious delicious Christmas food, and the rest of the year on a diet.

The day itself, the lie in. Dunno why, but my daughter Amelia always seems to sleep through and has to be woken up on Christmas morning. Kids nowadays are useless. My sister and I would wake up around 5am and be bouncing off the walls. If it wasn't for our Christmas stockings our parents would probably have gone mad.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                      Best thing about the Christmas dinner... the fact that my g/f and I will be cooking so much food that we'll basically be spending all day eating glorious delicious Christmas food, and the rest of the year on a diet.

The day itself, the lie in. Dunno why, but my daughter Amelia always seems to sleep through and has to be woken up on Christmas morning. Kids nowadays are useless. My sister and I would wake up around 5am and be bouncing off the walls. If it wasn't for our Christmas stockings our parents would probably have gone mad.
                      yeah its all changed m8 like you said we use to get excited to have colouring books etc not like kids today i asked mine what she wanted never again she said i want a computer/a tv/a radio/a new bratz remote control car etc etc they have more than what we ever did these days n the present dont last like when we were kids

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                        seeing the faces of my little uns
                        That's the only part of Christmas that I'm interested in. That's why we still get big, old style, real trees too, so the bairns remember real Christmas trees. (Had to cut about four feet of the main one this year to get it in the house).

Comment

Being able to roll out of bed and crack open a beer without anyone questioning it

And that sigh of relief when reletives etc leave to go home
                          More Lift.
                          More Tyres.
                          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            yeah its all changed m8 like you said we use to get excited to have colouring books etc not like kids today i asked mine what she wanted never again she said i want a computer/a tv/a radio/a new bratz remote control car etc etc they have more than what we ever did these days n the present dont last like when we were kids
                            My Amelia is useless at asking for presents too. The only thing she's told me she wants is a Nintendo DS. Other than that I just get a shrug of the shoulders. Something wrong with that girl I'm sure.
                            Paul </Slugsie>
                            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                              That's the only part of Christmas that I'm interested in. That's why we still get big, old style, real trees too, so the bairns remember real Christmas trees. (Had to cut about four feet of the main one this year to get it in the house).
                              nice m8 still cant beat a real tree can you mind you i got a artificail tree that cost £175 in a after xmas sale n that had been reduced from £450 must admit i didnt buy it a friend who died bought it me as i loved the tree had this tree 10 years now n it still good looking when dec'd up
                              Last edited by pirate-storm; 5 December 2007, 12:24.

Comment

Working...
                              X