Surfless newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    I have, thank you. In fact thats the one I have my eye on for when I sell the car

Cheers

Chris
    Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Toyota reliability.

Which vehicles do the UN use all over the world? Toyota.
      Which vehicle hold the world record for crossing the arctic ? Toyota
      which vehicle could Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear not destroy even after, submerging in the sea for 24 hours, setting it on fire, crashing it and puting it on top of an 18 storey skys$$$$er and blowing it up, yes you guessed it and it was not the one with the green oval badge Lan* R**er it was a wait for it was A TOYOTA HILUX.
      I used to run Landies for about 18 years before I found there was something better.
      I bought a 1998 3 Litre Auto Turbo Diesel SSR-X and it is the sweetest thing to drive you could wish for.
      It is not the most economical car in the world but it is not the worst either.
      I find I seem to average about 25 MPG give or take 2 depending on my mood at the time.
      It is bl**dy quick up to 65 MPH and runs well up to 90 or 95 but I find 65 to 75 is a good comfortable speed to run at.

I have driven Toyota Landcruisers for the last 28 years and had my last one for 17 years and my son bought it from me three weeks ago as I had it from new in 1990.
      If I had to have only one vehicle it would have to be a Toyota Surf as nothing else comes close.

Keep Surfin'

Mike

Comment

hehehehehehehehhehe,yea that was fun wasnt it.

even woodzzies ar5e creating a hole in the ozone layer !!

That was worry, trying to get Grahams truck running before mid-night

and we didi it(and the rac man didnt even see the ...ahem....joins !!!!
        Last edited by gwh200; 5 December 2007, 08:37.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X