Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    rich what are you doing man ??? trying to beat top gears pick up
    we got to prove to these mitsi$$$$ties that we don't break that easy tho.Althought the damage on mine can wait to be repaired but the bonnet will start to rust soon tho where the paint has broke off
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      Rod that will be brilliant thanks mate.There's no rush at the mo to get it down or i may even be going that way myself in the near future but if you could hold it for me and i'll put something to the forum upkeep for it..
      Thanks
      No worries mate! Just give us a bell when your ready

Breakdown - if anything changes an Rich dont want it, Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        No worries mate! Just give us a bell when your ready

Breakdown - if anything changes an Rich dont want it, Sure.
        ty

Comment

Glad you're alright Rich - and the repair bill shouldn't be too much - I'd love to help but all I've got are indicators if they are any help.......
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Glad you're alright Rich - and the repair bill shouldn't be too much - I'd love to help but all I've got are indicators if they are any help.......
            i should be able to get all the parts hopefully from Clays breaker but as i may end up losing my ncd as matey is claiming from me i may just aswell claim and get it done on the insurance but i'm not sure yet what to do.

Comment

i should be able to get all the parts hopefully from Clays breaker but as i may end up losing my ncd as matey is claiming from me i may just aswell claim and get it done on the insurance but i'm not sure yet what to do.

I've got the front bumper ones....so if you want them, give me a shout and I'll bring them to the paintball....
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I've got the front bumper ones....so if you want them, give me a shout and I'll bring them to the paintball....
                i have a front bumper richard,going begging,its still on at the mo,but can be off quick.it does have some of the bit by the front wheels ground away so the tyres didnt foul,just yell if you wnt it
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i may get the parts and store in the garage and leave the bent up bits on the truck for a while so that way it don't matter about getting a few knocks while off roading and then change everything when it gets to a tatty state

Comment

....into the side of a Mitsubishi l200 pick up and hes now the proud owner of 2 nice big dents in the side of his truck.

Only two dents? you should have kept going 'till it was on it's side!

Bl00dy office boy pick-ups!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                      i have a front bumper richard,going begging,its still on at the mo,but can be off quick.it does have some of the bit by the front wheels ground away so the tyres didnt foul,just yell if you wnt it
                      That is appreciated Gra thanks mate.Let me know what you want for it.Whats the chance of Will bringing it back with him next w/end then? lol

hell i'll have that many front bumpers in a mo that i can hit a mitsi everyday and put a spare on lol.

One thing i could really do with tho and thats a black bonnet if anyone has one going at a reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        Only two dents? you should have kept going 'till it was on it's side!

Bl00dy office boy pick-ups!
                        it was my bullbar that caused all my damage tho.But i suspose the damage would of been worse if i never had them on

Comment

hey Rich, ive also got the chrome bumper bit. If no one has a chrome one, No valance or side arch bits. But again... if you want it. Its yours.

Comment

That is appreciated Gra thanks mate.Let me know what you want for it.Whats the chance of Will bringing it back with him next w/end then? lol

hell i'll have that many front bumpers in a mo that i can hit a mitsi everyday and put a spare on lol.

One thing i could really do with tho and thats a black bonnet if anyone has one going at a reasonable price.
                            just take it off my hands dude !!
                            it will make me get off my arse and put my new winch bumper on
                            you are more than welcome to it ,i dont want anything for it,just next time......hit a lamerover !!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                              hey Rich, ive also got the chrome bumper bit. If no one has a chrome one, No valance or side arch bits. But again... if you want it. Its yours.
                              i'll take your bonnet off your hands tho Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                                just take it off my hands dude !!
                                it will make me get off my arse and put my new winch bumper on
                                you are more than welcome to it ,i dont want anything for it,just next time......hit a lamerover !!
                                Thanks very much then Gra.I got to renew my membership by the end of the month so i will put a extra £10 - £15 in for the forum then if thats ok with you then

Comment

Working...
                                X