i just crashed the beast......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just crashed the beast......

....into the side of a Mitsubishi l200 pick up and hes now the proud owner of 2 nice big dents in the side of his truck.
    On the down side tho i have a dent in the bonnet,the front grill surround is split and the drivers side of the bumper has been pushed back also.
    I'm not to sure whether to claim on my insurance or leave it go and buy the bits needed to repair mine
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

are you all ok though richard ?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hope you get her sorted soon
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        hope you get her sorted soon
        hey mate are you back on the road yet ?
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

not as bad as i first thought mate, just updated the other thread, and should be able to use it for the odd run as soon as i put the front end back together as i had it all apart to give the radiator a good clean out. Hopefully be fully sorted by the weekend.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            ....into the side of a Mitsubishi l200 pick up and hes now the proud owner of 2 nice big dents in the side of his truck.
            On the down side tho i have a dent in the bonnet,the front grill surround is split and the drivers side of the bumper has been pushed back also.
            I'm not to sure whether to claim on my insurance or leave it go and buy the bits needed to repair mine
            Oh dear, hope all gets repaired. So what happened then?
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
              Oh dear, hope all gets repaired. So what happened then?
              its just been one of those days today.the bank have buggared everyones accounts up over the weekend so we've no been able to get any money out at all and then after i sorted that problem out i pulled out of a junction straight into the side of him.I thought he carried on past the junction and the next car flagged me out so i went but suddenly stopped by the sound of crunching metal.The guy was all ok about it tho so thats all ok and its in the hands of the insurance company now.He's only just got the truck back aswell from a previous accident

Comment

its just been one of those days today.the bank have buggared everyones accounts up over the weekend so we've no been able to get any money out at all and then after i sorted that problem out i pulled out of a junction straight into the side of him.I thought he carried on past the junction and the next car flagged me out so i went but suddenly stopped by the sound of crunching metal.The guy was all ok about it tho so thats all ok and its in the hands of the insurance company now.He's only just got the truck back aswell from a previous accident
                At the end of the day no broken bones mate.

If you could source the bits and no one else was involved I'd say do it yourself.

As the other vehicle will put a claim into their company you right to put yours in. Rather than wait for their insurance to send you a letter..
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                  At the end of the day no broken bones mate.

If you could source the bits and no one else was involved I'd say do it yourself.

As the other vehicle will put a claim into their company you right to put yours in. Rather than wait for their insurance to send you a letter..
                  i said to the guy that as soon as i get home i'll get in touch with my insurance company as i cant face all the hassel at the moment.He was happy enough when i rang him back with my insurance details and claim number etc.
                  At least it was another 4wd and not a tree huggar

Comment

wonder how you claim for a boobble hat on the insurance !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

oh dear, sounds like you've got the same luck as I've been having
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Richard,

Sorry to hear about that mate.

As you may be aware of, im fitting my billet grille soon so i'll have a stock toyota one .

If you want it mate, Its Free! Im sure we could organise a surf train for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                          Richard,

As you may be aware of, im fitting my billet grille soon so i'll have a stock toyota one .

rod if storm doesnt want it,can i have it so i can use as a template to make one?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                            Richard,

Rod that will be brilliant thanks mate.There's no rush at the mo to get it down or i may even be going that way myself in the near future but if you could hold it for me and i'll put something to the forum upkeep for it..
                            Thanks

Comment

rich what are you doing man ??? trying to beat top gears pick up
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X