Where to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jax
    Well, had absolutely no luck booking anywhere. Tried Hilton Coylumbridge, Crieff Hydro, Peebles Hydro, Dunblane Hydro, Holiday Inns Edinburgh, Thainston/Aberdeen area, all have no rooms for Saturday night. I'm just destined to stay at home by the fire this weekend.

Jacqueline
    I thought you were looking at lake District??
    They don't do spa's but Youth Hostels are not just for youths, usually located in fantastic bits of the country, are cheap and also mostly located near to great pubs.

They should be reasonably quiet this time of year too.
    Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
      I thought you were looking at lake District??
      They don't do spa's but Youth Hostels are not just for youths, usually located in fantastic bits of the country, are cheap and also mostly located near to great pubs.

They should be reasonably quiet this time of year too.
      Hi, I can't get away on Friday now so won't have time to drive that far. Youth hostels are great and they are excellent value. But I was looking more for relaxing my weary bones in a jacuzzi then drifting thru to the bar for a malt.

Jacqueline

Comment

Well finally managed to book a hotel in Edinburgh, just off Princes Street for Saturday night. So Xmas shopping, eating and drinking HERE I COME!!!!! (can you tell I don't get out often?)

Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
        X