• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    When your knocking on a bit things dont bend like they used to

Cheer's Trev

On or up ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      On or up ?
      Both mate but the up bit's just a memory
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
        Nice dvd mate looks like thats on my shopping list to, I was thinking about the wood kit to was that from ebay to i think ive seen them for about £60
        Yeah, the wood kit was from Ebay. As you'll see from some early comments they ain't to everyones taste but I like it.

Bit of a bargain for me actually, only paid £20 including delivery for it brand new. The guy who I bought it off never got round to fitting it and he paid £75 for it, it still had the original reciept in the box.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

DVD's all up and running for Avalanche

Good old ebay, Just got to try and get my aerial working

www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            No problem mate, glad to help.

Mine's working a treat, got a good sound from the music side of it and the DVD picture is nice and clear, haven't tried the TV yet as I didn't bother connecting the supplied aerial.

Hi Scorpion Ive got a blue wire on the unit which has BACK written on it do you know what its for (thought it was the aerial, but doubt it)
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
              Hi Scorpion Ive got a blue wire on the unit which has BACK written on it do you know what its for (thought it was the aerial, but doubt it)

It's for a reversing camera, just connect it to your rev light feed and the head unit automaticly switches on the camers when you go into reverse

btw looks good mate

Comment

Jim!! i think i have the same prob you had, the head unit aint opperating the rear speakers, so dureing the course of fitting this air comp in the back i had to remove the speaker pod and decided to pull out the amp box thing behind it, just unplugged it thinking i'd have to make do with the front speakers only for now, but i've got f##kall sound now what did you do! rewire the rears and forget the original harness, or fit and amp?

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  It's for a reversing camera, just connect it to your rev light feed and the head unit automaticly switches on the camers when you go into reverse

btw looks good mate
                  Thanks for that mate
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X