No announcement yet.

Regarding the muppets on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We seem to having the same discussions time over time, if someones annoying just ignore then. If you want to react, go ahead as well, but if you do, live with how the thread develops. Its a free country, and a free forum.

There dosn't seen a lot of point just suspending people, you will still have times when any new mods that are created are not here, there is no difference to how it is now.

If someone is properly out of order they'll get banned, if it has to wait till Koi or I are online next day, whats the problem? The culprit will only have time to dig themselves deeper into a hole and make banning easier.

Someone saying you're truck is $hite is not a banning offence, and everyone should get a fair crack at being silly/stupid.

Its easy really, just ignore them, log off and go down the pub, watch telly if you're that easily offended. I'd much rather sort things out in the cold light of day. You will never stop trolls posting instantly, no matter how many Mods you have.

Some people need to take this place less seriously, its only a internet forum. And maybe with respect grow a thicker 'internet' skin and the trolls won't ruin you day till we get rid of them.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Some people need to take this place less seriously, its only a internet forum. And maybe with respect grow a thicker 'internet' skin and the trolls won't ruin you day till we get rid of them.

Very true, it's only the internet chill out and enjoy winding up the trolls
      I Love Wales

Comment

sorry if ive caused any probs lately with my thread for sioux if i have i apoligise

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          sorry if ive caused any probs lately with my thread for sioux if i have i apoligise
          Mate, its fine. How many people have to keep telling you this?

Ignore the boys trying to be men, and just carry on. The intelligent people here respect you and who you are.

I will sort out that other stuff soon, promise!!

Comment

Mate, its fine. How many people have to tell you this?

Ignore the boys trying to be men, and just carry on.

I will sort out that stuff soon, promise!!
            yes i know im looked after m8 just felt abit guilty thats all but if he didnt start on sioux's thread he would have on someone else's anyway like he did but he started off on mine n i just feel abit guilty thats all m8 it will pass for me

Comment

Got to agree with Tonys line of thought. I was fortunate enough never to have gotten involved in one of Billys threads. He never posted on any of mine and I didn't post to any of his.

I did read his posts however and found a lot of his musings banal to say the least. I think that there are enough mods already and they do a fine job. Billy finally got himself banned when his Rememberance Day rant was the final straw.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and I've seen only a couple of hissy fit tantrums (I threw one myself in the early days) so asking for more mods etc after 1 troll appeared on the scene seems to be a kneejerk reaction.

Right, that's my twopeneth(?) worth, back to normallity.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                It's so hard trying to resist winding somebody with a guilt complex up you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  It's so hard trying to resist winding somebody with a guilt complex up you know.
                  Be strong Matt.....

Comment

I don't know this story
                    I Love Wales

Comment

Be strong Matt.....

I'm resisting.

So far...............

Comment

yeah but you guys can get away with it i will allow you to lol

Comment

(Bl00dy forum is lowercasing the smilies again).

Comment

Working...
                          X