• Show
Clear All

Who?????
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Who?????
      what, the band???
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        what, the band???
        what , the rubber band ,, and whats a troll and what do they eat
        i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

What muppets?
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            What muppets?
            our old friend Billy and his side kicks
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              our old friend Billy and his side kicks
              Where?? When??? I go out of the country for 2 days......honestly!

Comment

Where?? When??? I go out of the country for 2 days......honestly!
                he was back today under 2 different names but one has been banned and the other is plumbjo which we think is him also as he was logging on and off between the 2 usernames

Comment

he was back today under 2 different names but one has been banned and the other is plumbjo which we think is him also as he was logging on and off between the 2 usernames
                  bobjobs or something equally dim right? gave himself away within his first thread with the standard passionate dislike of Land Rovers.......oh yes, I said hi - but wanted to know where he was from in Yorkshire as he sounded familiar.......

Comment

bobjobs or something equally dim right? gave himself away within his first thread with the standard passionate dislike of Land Rovers.......oh yes, I said hi - but wanted to know where he was from in Yorkshire as he sounded familiar.......
                    he started his ways again also by slagging off the charity Will's daughters school is doing and the same old $$$$

Comment

good ideas from you lot. may be i should just use that block list from now on when people i see are like that
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

he started his ways again also by slagging off the charity Will's daughters school is doing and the same old $$$$
                        Like i said last night Richard new members could suffer a lack of responce because of this dick, i wont be so quick to reply to an intro in case it's him, how are ya supposed to know? he never got my back up before but after replying to what i thought was a new guy he has, apache's right i think, there's summat wrong with the c**t
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                          Like i said last night Richard new members could suffer a lack of responce because of this dick, i wont be so quick to reply to an intro in case it's him, how are ya supposed to know? he never got my back up before but after replying to what i thought was a new guy he has, apache's right i think, there's summat wrong with the c**t
                          I do agree with you Ian about the new members suffering.I did put an idea to Koi yesterday about instead of having extra mods on the forum then how about a couple of people having the power to suspend a member if they are getting out of hand and then the Admin/Mods can then decide what happens to the culprits and then no-one can get power crazy banning people and this way people like Billy are taken out the forum straight away until banned

Comment

When I read the $$$$ he wrote about cancer I just reacted.
                            I never gave it much thought to who he might be.

i have my a rse hole radar switched on now!
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I do agree with you Ian about the new members suffering.I did put an idea to Koi yesterday about instead of having extra mods on the forum then how about a couple of people having the power to suspend a member if they are getting out of hand and then the Admin/Mods can then decide what happens to the culprits and then no-one can get power crazy banning people and this way people like Billy are taken out the forum straight away until banned
                              Sounds like a plan mate, i did vote no to more moderators in one poll mainly because as the old saying goes, "too many cooks etc" and could get to serious if not down right unworkable, leading to more row's etc, i like the openness of this forum, some are way too stuffy and regulated, but a couple of trusted (hehe) members with ability to put a tempory stop on the billy's of this world sounds like a good idea,

(of course i'm voteing you as one of em, i would'nt fancy it, i'm no good at telling people off, i lasted about two weeks as a ganger on the gas)
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I work in the principle that if they.ve turned off the function of emailing them via their profile, I'm suspisious (most of the spamers are like that).
                                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                                X