headlamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya
    I guess its the same for Ireland I have read that france is going to clamp down on imports especially for rhd vehicles but that could be just gossip.
    I did'nt realized that land cruisers were not grey imports now there's a thought having said that I reckon Id be better of getting a LHD as Im going to living there . Still at this stage anything would do as long as I can get it registered so if you know anyone wants a swap ?/ as if lol like I said a pick up would make sense as Im going to be carting a load of stuff around the lake and getting building supplies etc.
    I've got a few trips to do before we go for good then after that I'll sell mine,
    so awkward tho because time is running out to sell it here been trying to sell the wifes citroen xsara for a few weeks now , O well guess it will all come out in the wash or the channel I dunno,,
    I'll let you know how things are developing although I maybe not be a surfer I'll still look in on you all from time to time

see you live in Enfield mick ,I used to live in Barnet

Comment

Someone on here has done it, can't recall exactly now, just took a bit of sorting out. I also know people who live in france and spain who bring their trucks back every year for me to service and MOT and keep them UK rego'ed.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi Tony
        Yeah i know a lot of people do that but not so sure its fully legal in france , I've looked on all the expat forums and everyone has a different idea on it
        so that dont help , funny thing is I've seen plenty of yank 4x4's out there with french number plates.. strange that !

Comment

Just found something that might be worth looking into.

It's off a pajero forum, unfortunately, but any port in a storm and he did, apparently, do it recently.

Could be worth contacting him.

http://www.pajerouk.co.uk/forums/ind...opic=11643.new

Ken
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Well if he can I can famous last words I'll ring toyota uk on monday and have a chat see what they know Im sure they wont wanna be out done by mitsi

Comment

Where in Herts are you and why are you leaving this lovely speed trapped,box junctioned, speed humped, clogged up road country?

Comment

Good luck gillcover, I'm very pleased you're following your dream
                I Love Wales

Comment

Thankyou 24seven not am I just following that dream but Im catching it up
                  and boy am I looking forward to that ,,,,thanks again

Comment

I was in Buntingford and Barnet before that and now in Dover sold our house in Buntingford and moved down to Dover to be handy for the ferries so we rented a flat and I got work on the agencies driving HGV's . All went well for a while then fate struck and I had a heart attack ,that put me out of work that was in Oct not worked since not a major problem but would have prefered to keep a couple of bob coming in still looking on the bright side it could be a lot worse

Eddy

Comment

Eddy, sorry to hear that and take it easy in France. Clearing swims and making platforms aint easy so T A K E I T S L O O O W W W and enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X