Bushwhacker - Copycat - Popeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    how do ou spell muddy surfers with a lisp ?

Muddy thurferth with a lithp!
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Bugger, that'll make my membership short lived.

I'll try and keep it clean til at least the weekend, you never know you might convert me if I can be an official shiny club member for a week.
      Hmmm, sorry to buck the trend of my illustrious partners but I'm afraid I would only grant membership on a grade 3 level on the basis that effort has been made to greatly improve the appearance of the vehicle.

Grade 1. Every effort has been made to maintain the appearance of the vehicle. It is washed and polished on a regular basis. The coachwork is bright and relective. The brightwork is untarnished and the interior is clean with the carpets hoovered.

Grade 2. The vehicle is normally in a clean and shiny condition with signs of some effort made occasionally to keep it of good appearance. Some slight tarnishing of the brightwork is acceptable. The interior is tidy and free from mud.

Grade 3. A vehicle which is normally in an 'off road' condition has been washed and polished. The brightwork is free from twigs, heather and any wild animals which may have become embedded in the bumper or grill. The interior is free from used veggie bottles, take away cartons, coke bottles and general debris. The carpet is at least visible and the vehicle doesn't smell like a wet dog.

Grade 4. Sorry there isn't a grade 4.

(Just remember people this is only a bit of fun!!!!!!)
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
        Hmmm, sorry to buck the trend of my illustrious partners but I'm afraid I would only grant membership on a grade 3 level on the basis that effort has been made to greatly improve the appearance of the vehicle.

Grade 1. Every effort has been made to maintain the appearance of the vehicle. It is washed and polished on a regular basis. The coachwork is bright and relective. The brightwork is untarnished and the interior is clean with the carpets hoovered.

Grade 2. The vehicle is normally in a clean and shiny condition with signs of some effort made occasionally to keep it of good appearance. Some slight tarnishing of the brightwork is acceptable. The interior is tidy and free from mud.

Grade 3. A vehicle which is normally in an 'off road' condition has been washed and polished. The brightwork is free from twigs, heather and any wild animals which may have become embedded in the bumper or grill. The interior is free from used veggie bottles, take away cartons, coke bottles and general debris. The carpet is at least visible and the vehicle doesn't smell like a wet dog.

Grade 4. Sorry there isn't a grade 4.

(Just remember people this is only a bit of fun!!!!!!)
        gosh !!

i would be ecstatic if it ONLY smelt as bad as a wet dog,its more akin to a dead dog at the mo!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

gosh !!

i would be ecstatic if it ONLY smelt as bad as a wet dog,its more akin to a dead dog at the mo!!
          Hi Logey
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

can i join pretty please

i have repented
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi Logey
              dont know what his problem with the dead cat smell is,i would be worried if the poomobile smelt all fresh !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                can i join pretty please

i have repented
                Oooooh, nice!

Why the sudden rush to join gentlemen? Can you claim money off city centre congestion charges if you're truck is clean and has a 'Shiny Club' membership sticker?
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

dont know what his problem with the dead cat smell is,i would be worried if the poomobile smelt all fresh !!
                  Which type of 'fresh' though?

Comment

Hi Logey
                    Just been reading all that, quality stuff

Jim! at last a "constitution" a rule book, next subscriptions!!!!

Dave! No
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Nero got accepted because he admitted to having dirty wheels beforehand, you just posted photos of a blindingly clean truck and hoped your tyres would go un-noticed. Thats unacceptable behavior in the shiney club and gets a black mark against you.

However, if you submit another photo similar to the previous ones with clean tyres, and by clean I mean scrubbed, not just wet, within 48 hours you'll get a certificate.
                      I got this one!!!!! unfortunately tyre scrubbing is out just now as the snow be here, this is my original effort, which shall be repeated forthwith

Have a look at them tyres1 ooh lovely

Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I have to say i hardly noticed it when i had the pleasure of a stint in the passenger seat at Woodlands, but the mud there smells like anyway
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                          I got this one!!!!! unfortunately tyre scrubbing is out just now as the snow be here, this is my original effort, which shall be repeated forthwith

oooooh.dont let vince see that rear fog light like that.you will loose points on it otherwise.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner

Mud in the wheel arches.... Tut tut tut

Comment

well spotted mark
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

In my opinion shiny, in addition to having the shiny truck, is a state of mind, an attitude. Based on this theory and because Long Shanks the scunner has an attitude which positively sucks, I think the committee should hold back on his membership, or maybe give him a probationary one at best

The minute President Bush pointed out my ever so sightly rust stained spare wheel bracket hinges I picked myself up and sorted it. Copycat immediately commited to sorting out his scabby front end. Thats what being in the club is about. Its not about throwing a strop when a slight misdemanour is pointed out. Bring him in if you like but hang his hat on the shaky peg.

Bogus
                                Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                                X