crystal front indicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero279
    is yours pre/post facelift 2nd gen? if it's pre-facelift the hilux mk3 one's on here will fit, if it's a facelift model you'll struggle to find any crystal ones www.powerfuluk.co.uk

pre facelift has the amber indicator blips in the sidelights, and the front indicators in the bumper. post facelift has no blips in the sidelights, and front indicators between valance and bumper IIRC. changeover was around june 91

I got some of them off Sledge... was totally gutted to find they didnt fit! They are about 15mm shy of the headlamp

I had plans for them, They wouldve looked AMAZING i tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
      i have crystal clear lens on my truck but they are off a 3rd gen they fit with a little modding look pretty good as well .
      cheers shaun
      shaun plz do u have pics,i need asap as i need to get indicators asap?

Comment

plz sumone???

Comment

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Comment

Somethings arn't ment to be! Its only a pair for friggin' indicators! Once they are covered in (rap outside and full of muddy water inside, no one will be able to tell they arn't blingy chavy crystal clear ones and you can feel like a man again.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Somethings arn't ment to be! Its only a pair for friggin' indicators! Once they are covered in (rap outside and full of muddy water inside, no one will be able to tell they arn't blingy chavy crystal clear ones and you can feel like a man again.

ok how much are yours posted mate?

Comment

Working...
                X