• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    They should fit

BUT

I suggest emailing him to check for certain - they need to fit a KZN130

Trev
    hmm goin by wot tony just said they wont?

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
      fair point, but the flasher unit ...is it an old type bi metallic strip or something electronic
      Think it's bi-metal, I had to add resistors to run LEDS, otherwise they would flash like buggery
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
        hmm goin by wot tony just said they wont?

The WONT fit mate, at least not well.... The prefacelift ones had all round edges, the facelift models have one sort of square bit!

Just hunt for some 90-95 ones or check out www.toyotahilux.com

Remember most are NOT E marked.... so a few weeks down the line they could be filled with water etc an be useless!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Remember most are NOT E marked.... so a few weeks down the line they could be filled with water etc an be useless!
          Had my 'clear' ones for a couple of years now, no problems with the goldfish bowl effect yet

Comment

Had my 'clear' ones for a couple of years now, no problems with the goldfish bowl effect yet

ah fair enough!

Ive got no experiance with them, just heard that a lot of lights can go like that.

the indicators in my bumper were a bit um.... gunky!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
              The WONT fit mate, at least not well.... The prefacelift ones had all round edges, the facelift models have one sort of square bit!

Just hunt for some 90-95 ones or check out www.toyotahilux.com

nope just the clear ones there to,ive had loads of crystal lights b4 not had many probs,some of the earlier back lights used to mist up a bit

Comment

I will add that I am not in the habit of parking with em underwater, but they have survived for a couple of years without problems - that includes Clatterford ford and Salisbury Plain, and may well include the Bustard puddle (wanders off in memories)

Comment

I will add that I am not in the habit of parking with em underwater, but they have survived for a couple of years without problems - that includes Clatterford ford and Salisbury Plain, and may well include the Bustard puddle (wanders off in memories)
                  i take it you are reffering to the bird and not a name you gave said puddle trev!!!!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                    i take it you are reffering to the bird and not a name you gave said puddle trev!!!!
                    It refers to a pub on the plain http://www.durringtonwilts.co.uk/pub...ed/bustard.htm

Here's THAT puddle

Trev

Comment

sumone?anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                        sumone?anyone??
                        warning warning warning

old thread ressurection !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                          warning warning warning

old thread ressurection !!
                          warning warning i still need them lol

Comment

http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=16&cid=437&vid=873

There you go mate, They are out of stock at the moment.

Thats probably as good as it gets. Short of getting some and then making up your own like lense bit.

Just call them tomorrow to find out when they are likly to have any more stock.

Comment

is yours pre/post facelift 2nd gen? if it's pre-facelift the hilux mk3 one's on here will fit, if it's a facelift model you'll struggle to find any crystal ones www.powerfuluk.co.uk

pre facelift has the amber indicator blips in the sidelights, and the front indicators in the bumper. post facelift has no blips in the sidelights, and front indicators between valance and bumper IIRC. changeover was around june 91
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

breakdown, just noticed your's is 3.0 so post facelift. You'll struggle to find crystal ones.
                                =========
                                =SOLD UP!=
                                =========

Comment

Working...
                                X