@ the lang-shanket scunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ the lang-shanket scunner

OK carl! got em off, fook what a job, forgot how well (awkward) i fitted em,
    anyway they dont look too bad, hope they'll do for ya, like i said they were mounted up side down so you will have to strip them and put the glass and grills right way up, you'll see some slight corrosion due to me not drilling holes in to let the water out, (which i did later) so couple of smally grommets should sort that out, sorry i could'nt leave ya longer wires but did'nt fancy stripping the whole harness, however i did replace the pi$$y short wires than they were supply'd with, so there are connections inside, the front grills just pull off (bl00dy tight tho) wireing is 3mm red/yellow bulb positive, 3mm black earth, orange angel eye leds,
    if i post towards the end of next week you should be home over the boarder by the time thay arrive
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

sorry for butting in but I have a new set of these waiting to go on.
    would you recommend dilling a small hole in each does this reduce moisture build up? Or did you only drill holes after the lights let water in?
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
      sorry for butting in but I have a new set of these waiting to go on.
      would you recommend dilling a small hole in each does this reduce moisture build up? Or did you only drill holes after the lights let water in?
      If your mounting em the right way up theirs no need to drill, mine only leaked in cos i had em upside down like this
      Last edited by POPEYE; 25 October 2007, 19:38.

Comment

Cheers mate
        that lot must be
        Brian

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmnn, could you make that picture larger please, I can't quite see the detail
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
            Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmnn, could you make that picture larger please, I can't quite see the detail
            Did you spot the fly stuck in the rad

Comment

Thanks alot buddy thats perfection, im right behind you on the truck detailing now, although i gave all the red a miss. Is the photo of your truck an old one as the bash plate looks a little rusty and didnt think you tolerated that at all

Thanks again, you shall have your baccy
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Yes mate, that pic was in the first year of buying the truck, had'nt even thought about doing up the underside then, just dumped the old A bar and got the jaos about 3 weeks previous,

Comment

Working...
                X