Clear All

Originally posted by poppy986

Have a good look around at some of the new unit type business parks,
    there are quite a few springing up and they usually do a very good terms
    in renting out a unit to small business people , providing your work
    covers the costs ?

All the best you two

Chris
    To be honest, the biggest reason to work from home is being here, to look after all the animals, pick up horse poo during the day and other stuff. We would rather one of us was here and not working at all than us both being out all day, especially in the winter, when it gets dark so early. And even more so with a spate of break in's in the village recently, from our friendly pickeys no doubt!

I'm not in this for the money especialily, 4x4toys is mostly a exciting hobby that mostly paid its own way and paid for most of the junk on our trucks at the same time, but mostly its handy to earn some money while still being at home, but I can't compete with Linda finacially, so I have to be a 'horse/house husband', and look after the 'farm', and now build our house, so be it!

We can still sort your truck out.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
      Hey Andy, Can we at least be Democratic n not Hipocritical !!!!!
      Please CAN WE HAVE A VOTE .... CAN WE HAVE A VOTE ....
      Please, Please Sir !!!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!

Sure we can have a vote, this is a democracy after all??

You can vote on whether we precision bomb No 10 with a Cruise Missile, or as Servechilled said we can use Challenger 2? Vote NOW...

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news Tony

But as you are looking after the farm might as well expand the idea

Why not put up notices in the vlllage saying that you are going to use the field for growing Oil Seed Rape, but as the soil quality is poor it will need some major fertiliser - for the next 10 weeks it will need 4 trucks full of pig's manure to be dumped on the saturday, and ploughed in on the sunday.

Shame you and Linda will be spending the next 10 weekends away isn't it, especially as the village is downwind
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Sorry to hear the bad news Tony

But as you are looking after the farm might as well expand the idea

Why not put up notices in the vlllage saying that you are going to use the field for growing Oil Seed Rape, but as the soil quality is poor it will need some major fertiliser - for the next 10 weeks it will need 4 trucks full of pig's manure to be dumped on the saturday, and ploughed in on the sunday.

Shame you and Linda will be spending the next 10 weekends away isn't it, especially as the village is downwind
          They use human waste for that as well .....i'm sure gwh could get you some ......It's very smelly
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            Sure we can have a vote, this is a democracy after all??

You can vote on whether we precision bomb No 10 with a Cruise Missile, or as Servechilled said we can use Challenger 2? Vote NOW...
            I vote for Gordon to go walkabout with Benazir Bhutto in Karachi
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Tony ......Will you still be able to supply parts???
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

tony i asked u a few weeks ago bout doin a 2 inch body lift on mine?no reply yet,will u still be able to do it?if so /or not,wots the cost

Comment

Guys - this thread has totally restored my faith in humanity - you guys are fantastic!!! I'm sure Tony will be happy to accomodate and volunteer labourers once the house is underway.

The local planning inspector is very cool - he actually suggested that if we remove signage and "downscale" activities to contain all the trucks "within our boundary" that he can't see us having future problems.

In the local village climate with 1 illegal and 1 just legal business causing MASSIVE problems for the village there is likely to be huge outcry against PP for the business here - even if temporary, restricted to us etc. SO for now we'll tell them that come end Nov (when current customers are served) we will cease running the business and TOny will concentrate on building the extension. If he happens to fix a couple of trucks for "friends" noone can prove anything. Then in the new year we'll readdress matters and almost definately seek some help from those who have offered.

In the meantime we will submit PP for the horse arena and hope they approve it (although there is precedent as they granted PP for another horse arena in the village in "countryside" 2 years ago, and mine is greener as it's recyled woodchip.

If anyone can provide help with the planning app for the horse arena we would be eternally grateful!!!

ETA - It was funny to note that 4x4Toys makes so little impact that he had to drive up and down the lane 3 times before he found us!!
                  Last edited by Linda; 19 October 2007, 21:10.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Tony ......Will you still be able to supply parts???
                    yes - absolutely. If anything we'll increase this side of the business, especially with the dealership deal with TJM.
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

well you got all of are support

Comment

When the building starts,I reckon we can pile in and lend a hand.. especially with digging the footings with that mini digger....
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          When the building starts,I reckon we can pile in and lend a hand.. especially with digging the footings with that mini digger....
                          Keep you hands off my mini digger!! You can mix cement!!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                            tony i asked u a few weeks ago bout doin a 2 inch body lift on mine?no reply yet,will u still be able to do it?if so /or not,wots the cost
                            Yeah, we can still sort you out, will arrange something later.

Comment

shame about the horses and trucks tony @ linda but where there's a wheel theres a w hay , neighbours !! who needs them

good luck with your pp
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

definately all behind you both
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X