AWHHH

aint she cute

no it looks like a fat hippo
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie

no it looks like a fat hippo
        Talking of fat........

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Talking of fat........

Thats a good mirror ...........

Off snow bathing now
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

It's TERRIFYING looking for Yeti pics

Yes you can get this

But

There is also

On the same website

This

Comment

Do you know someone with a shed in need of attention? There are sheds and out buildings that, sadly, have fallen into disrepair. Can you help? Remember, just 4 tyres a week will keep 1 shed from falling down,5 will help towards a coat of enviromentally friendly creosote substitute. All donations, no matter how large will help to preserve Britains shed for the next generation. (remember to tick the giftaid box, then the chancellor will provide 1 tyre for every 4 you donate.) Look into the eyes of this shed....
              Attached Files
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

What do you mean shed ..........Thats my house
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  Do you know someone with a shed in need of attention? There are sheds and out buildings that, sadly, have fallen into disrepair. Can you help? Remember, just 4 tyres a week will keep 1 shed from falling down,5 will help towards a coat of enviromentally friendly creosote substitute. All donations, no matter how large will help to preserve Britains shed for the next generation. (remember to tick the giftaid box, then the chancellor will provide 1 tyre for every 4 you donate.) Look into the eyes of this shed....
                  But.

don't you just need 2 tyres for your Truck ?

Comment

The worst thing is, even those tyres are better than mine
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

A Hippo darwin award........................

31 July 2001, Ukraine | Before I retire this category forever, here's one last free spirit who learned a painful lesson while frolicking with large zoo animals.
                      A Ukrainian woman hopped the fence at Kharkiv Zoo to swim with Masha the hippopotamus. The woman's playtime was cut short when the three-ton herbivore abruptly changed its dietary habit and mauled the intruder, in defense of its offspring. The sinking swimmer was rescued from the irate mammal by irate zoo workers, who sent her to the hospital where she was listed in serious but stable condition.

Zoo officials said the woman's action was far from unusual: visitors commonly ignore warning signs and fences to cavort with the animals. Because this happens so often -- with polar bears, tigers, whales, and now a hippopotamus -- I am hereby adding it to the list of mental lapses which, while dangerous, occur too regularly to be amusing
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

And one that involves a shed

August 2002, Netherlands) A 66-year-old Margraten resident wanted to protect his garden shed against burglars. The best way to do this, he decided, was to construct a booby trap. He cobbled together some ropes and a shotgun aimed at the door. Proud of his ingenuity, he demonstrated the effectiveness of the device to two friends by shooting himself in the abdomen and lower arm. An emergency operation prevented him from winning a Darwin Award. Police searched his home, and confiscated firearms and ammo, along with 15 full-grown marijuana plants that perhaps helped him formulate this painful lesson in safety.
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

general silliness and a genuine reason all in one
                          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...51&postcount=8 Pretty please with a cherry on top.

i'll beg borrow and steal ....

..... or just forget to bolt the body back on tomorrow!
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Talking of silly............

Comment

Bugger..........Can't find one for nero
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                                A Hippo darwin award........................

31 July 2001, Ukraine | Before I retire this category forever, here's one last free spirit who learned a painful lesson while frolicking with large zoo animals.
                                A Ukrainian woman hopped the fence at Kharkiv Zoo to swim with Masha the hippopotamus. The woman's playtime was cut short when the three-ton herbivore abruptly changed its dietary habit and mauled the intruder, in defense of its offspring. The sinking swimmer was rescued from the irate mammal by irate zoo workers, who sent her to the hospital where she was listed in serious but stable condition.

Zoo officials said the woman's action was far from unusual: visitors commonly ignore warning signs and fences to cavort with the animals. Because this happens so often -- with polar bears, tigers, whales, and now a hippopotamus -- I am hereby adding it to the list of mental lapses which, while dangerous, occur too regularly to be amusing
                                I'm not scared of pussycats
                                they only eat up mice and rats
                                but a hippopotamus
                                could eat the lot of us.
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X