new tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    nor me just bought apaches wheels and tyres plus i got my own machos on steels so im a bit sick i aint got another surf otherwise id be begging
    I do have another Surf, pity it's currently a non-runner.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Chilllit - if you're watching this and want them, Graham is coming to my place just before the Wales trip so we can go in convoy, and could drop them off?? Graham???
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

[hippo flashes eyelashes and tries to look cute]
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          [hippo flashes eyelashes and tries to look cute]

Impossible!

Comment

ther is a special place in my heart for large mammals(i am married after all)

and although quite dangerous up close,hippo's are such glorious creatures

(c,mon chillit get ....likecreative dude,im enjoying this .......any more takers,phone lines close at midnight).
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              Chilllit - if you're watching this and want them, Graham is coming to my place just before the Wales trip so we can go in convoy, and could drop them off?? Graham???
              just remember i will have a whole three days worth of living outside gear AND a set of side steps i will be dropping off near noth hants,may have to figure something out dude any one got any bright ideas
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                will you give a six month guarantee with the wheels and tyres????
                absolutely......

NOT !!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If I'm not too late.... (how did Imiss this? HOW?? spider sense malfunction, must be!)

Edit.. Just read the question... I did just volenteer to help MS rebuild a project, and AND I just gave away free gratis and for nothing a set of road tyres to yer man in coventry, so Karma says I'm due a freebie back, doesn't it
                  ?
                  AND the tyres on mine are so old they have scars on the sidewalls from Chariot racing...

AND did I say please?

Did I mention I have some Sloe Gin fermenting in the cupboard under the stairs???
                  Last edited by Chillitt; 11 October 2007, 15:06.
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm not sure on chillits, but a hippo can be cute and cuddly

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      If I'm not too late.... (how did Imiss this? HOW?? spider sense malfunction, must be!)

spiders,hippo's

wow this is turning into a arachnid/large water mammal thing.

any more specific reasons(non begging ) why anyone thinks they should be the owner of these,quite frankly stunning,very grippy(ud trev,joker can verify) round rubber rings of rightouesness

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        spiders,hippo's

wow this is turning into a arachnid/large water mammal thing.

any more specific reasons(non begging ) why anyone thinks they should be the owner of these,quite frankly stunning,very grippy(ud trev,joker can verify) round rubber rings of rightouesness

Think of Chillitt's ferrets, they need a vehicle with decent tyres in case they have to go to the vets!

Just spare a thought for the animals, they have feelings too you know!

Comment

p.s

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Think of Chillitt's ferrets, they need a vehicle with decent tyres in case they have to go to the vets!

Just spare a thought for the animals, they have feelings too you know!
                          well i have to say that so far chillit is just edging it,cmon trev lets keep the sussex side in the game!!!!!

cos hippos(specially madam after eventually meeting her)
                          are special

but then so is woodzie special
                          Last edited by gwh200; 11 October 2007, 15:15. Reason: addidtion of text
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Woodzie is special in a completely different way!!

Can I just say, Chillitt is also a flood victim!

Comment

Oh, and If I win, I will finally be able to get off road properly... I've always wanted to have a go, and my slick Geolanders are a bit feeble...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                                well i have to say that so far chillit is just edging it,cmon trev lets keep the sussex side in the game!!!!!

cos hippos(specially madam after eventually meeting her)
                                are special

but then so is woodzie special
                                Remember a Hippo is a GREEN animal, she munches on Veg to save the planet

She also knows her place - she dutifully followed your magnificent wagon last Sunday.

And may I remind you what squirrels munch on

Comment

Working...
                                X