No announcement yet.

a very,very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepest sympathy mate (lost but never forgotten) I get's easier to cope with in time.

Take very good care of yourself .

John and family
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

condolances

every time you pick up your tools and do something you will be helping to make a memorial to your dads skills, I try to remember that when I am working as my dad taught me many skills the greatest of which were to strive for perfection and that there is always a way
      the feelings of loss will get easier....slowly but the feelings of pride in knowing someone that has imparted so much know how to enable you to be a better person will strengthen. Take strength courage and fond memories from your dad and support from your nearest and dearest, hopefully the pain will ease soon, my sympathy and best wishes to you and yours
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
        Trust your Hound.

Comment

sorry to hear that mate, sympathies with you and your family.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

There are no words i can say that might make you feel better mate, Everyones already said them.

My condolences mate!! Hope things look better for you soon.

Comment

sorry to hear that mate, my auntie died of breast cancer 6 years ago and my father in law died of lung cancer 1 year ago so i now what you and your family are going through. they way i look at it is look at the good times you had together with him, and how much of an impact he had on your life he will always be with you in your heart and spirit. be thinking of you mate, and the family

Comment

Just like to add my name mark, very sorry for your loss, he's right there in your memorys though,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Mark,sorry to hear about your Dad, hope things get back to normal soon, although it will take time.
                  Working at last.......

Comment

wow,guys what can i say,just reading the comments has bought tears to my eyes.i never expected so many well wishes.thank you all.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      wow,guys what can i say,just reading the comments has bought tears to my eyes.i never expected so many well wishes.thank you all.
                      Suprising humanity from this bunch of fools huh?

Mark, you're be OK in time, you have a strong family. Everything else has already been said.

Go and lay some rubber down the road to him and chug a beer. (In that order!!!)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

condolences

Hope you dont mind,I would just like to add my condolences to those of everyone else,although I dont know you personally,but I feel i know you through your posts on the forum.Having lost my sister last year to liver cancer I can understand how you may be feeling,but as long as you remember them, they never really leave you. As others have said already keep your chin up and remember the good times you had together. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Joe
                        My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

My deepest to you and your family Mark. Your all in my prayers. Be strong and remember the years you had together.

Comment

Hi mate. So sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. My thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time.

Comment

its like the saying anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. sorry to hear of your loss

Comment

Gone but not forgotten - my deepest sympathy.
                                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X