No announcement yet.

a very,very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Condolences to you loss, Time will heal. I lost my dad, suddenly about 4 years ago, & Grandma a year later.

My thoughts are with you.
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Sorry to hear it m8. I lost my dad when i was at school. It aint nice. In a way im glad it happened while i was young, that way i didnt get to bond with him like u and ur dad did.
      Dont worry, he will always be there, u will think of him all the time.

Comment

sorry to about your loss m8!! i know these are hard times, and all one can do is offer our sincere condolences..

from mr and mrs slim and family..
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news mate. Lost my dad to the big C in march and it still hasnt sunk in, trying to be strong for the rest of the family keeps the tears at bay most of the time.Then it's time for a dram and a few moments of lone reflection and remember the good times. Keep yer chin up mate. My thoughts are with you.

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            firstly i would like to apologise for my behaviour over the last couple of weeks,and i would like to share this with all of you,my extended family and some of you that i consider close friends.as some of you may know,my father has been battling with cancer for nearly two years now.those two years have had there ups and downs and its been a real emotional rollercoaster, just as we all thought he was going to pull through.he was rushed into hospital at the weekend,with breathing difficulties.and in the early hours of this morning he sadly passed away peacefully in his sleep.as a growing lad my father was everything to me,he taught me everything i know about fabrication and motor skills.wkend after wkend we would be in the garage working on one thing or another.not only was he my father but he was my best friend.i will miss him very much.thanks for everything.
            For what it's worth mate I think your a very lucky guy and should take a great deal of happines from the fact you had a Dad like the one discribed above hope my son thinks the same of me when my time comes.
            Brian

Comment

Havent been on much lately but am truely Sorry I have to hear you lost ya Dad Mark. Glad to hear ya dad taught ya so very much...
              Now every time ya do some thing he taught ya, you have the satisfaction of knowing he taught ya n knowing he'll be looking over ya shoulder so proud !!
              Ya always know where ya friends are when ya wanna talk or just let things out Bud !!

Jess
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X