a very,very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a very,very sad day.

firstly i would like to apologise for my behaviour over the last couple of weeks,and i would like to share this with all of you,my extended family and some of you that i consider close friends.as some of you may know,my father has been battling with cancer for nearly two years now.those two years have had there ups and downs and its been a real emotional rollercoaster, just as we all thought he was going to pull through.he was rushed into hospital at the weekend,with breathing difficulties.and in the early hours of this morning he sadly passed away peacefully in his sleep.as a growing lad my father was everything to me,he taught me everything i know about fabrication and motor skills.wkend after wkend we would be in the garage working on one thing or another.not only was he my father but he was my best friend.i will miss him very much.thanks for everything.
    www.overfab.uk

Sorry to hear that thoughts are with you and your family!!

Comment

really sorry to hear that - thinking of you all.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Mate, really really sorry to hear this. If you need anything, just give us a shout.

<edit> and sorry for pestering you for bits - I had no idea...
        Last edited by Apache; 10 October 2007, 11:58.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Deepest sympathy, we are here when you need us

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

sorry to hear of your loss
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Deepest condolances
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

really sorry to hear of your loss mark sounds like your father was a very talented man i know it will be a great loss to you but keep your chin up mate
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

thanks for all your kind words guys.andy dont worry about pestering me,its what keeps me going mate.thank you all.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Mark - words cannot convey how sad I am to hear of the loss of your father, and from what you said about him, he's made you the mechanical god that you are! My deepest sympathies to you and your family, and please don't forget that all of us are here, all the time to talk to and lift your spirits as much as we can.
                    Your father sounds like he was one hell of a guy, and I'm sure he was really proud of you - and good to know he went peacefully too.

Chin up my friend and remember, we your extended family will always be here mate!
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                      Mark - words cannot convey how sad I am to hear of the loss of your father, and from what you said about him, he's made you the mechanical god that you are! My deepest sympathies to you and your family, and please don't forget that all of us are here, all the time to talk to and lift your spirits as much as we can.
                      Your father sounds like he was one hell of a guy, and I'm sure he was really proud of you - and good to know he went peacefully too.

Chin up my friend and remember, we your extended family will always be here mate!
                      thanks andy,
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Condolences Mark, I know what it's like to lose a Father and best buddy, just remember the fun times you had together. He will always be with you.

p.s. Behavior?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. He will always be in your heart and in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

p.s. Behavior?
                            Trust you! (Although it had to be said)

Mark - really sorry to hear the news - I too fell like a nagging plonker (Rodney is my new name)

In time thinking of him will make you happy, not sad.

As the others have said - anything you need off 'The Family' just shout.
                            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Mark and also to the rest of the family.If there is anything you need or we can do just give us a shout
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X