No announcement yet.

Mannual Or Auto Have Your Say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose a manual for the heavy towing, also it did not try to light up the rear tyres as often as the auto, especialy when pulling out of side roads.
    Either way, love it!
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

so there we have it bombing down the motorway for hours have an auto get a kitkat lol.have a mannual tow a bus and have half a kit kat lol...not much in this then. im used to an argument in the sports car forums about whats quicker ,they really get wound up lol..i guess its chicken or egg here then ladies and gents both transmissions as reliable as the other and just overheating problems in the engine being the only weak spot for the surf "he says while waiting for his surf to be fixed"
      ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

This is my first auto and I just love how it pulls from start at lights, rep in outside lane keeps up till changing from first to second and at that point has lost some 10m as the surf just powers away without loss of drive.
        Off road auto only has issue with engine braking on desents but in L4 with stick in L1 the handaling is without reproach (true I do have Marshal MT tyres fitted)
        Misses has a discovery (manual) and I dont think it would get into or out of anything the surf could'nt handle with ease!
        When I can eventualy persuade her and both her brothers (one a swb terrano, the other a swb shogun) to go for a day out at the Knowlsley bash some time in the near future, then we shall see and piccy's will be posted.
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
        X