3rd gen stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob
    Just an opinion from my point of view, I wouldn't wheel a £5k motor like I would my old 2nd gen.
    Fair point!

I already have scratches all down the side of mine from crashing through overgrown forest paths.... I want to keep it in good condition as its a fairly nice one, but on the other side I want to use it to its full extent...

I will be lifting it at some point..

http://www.toyteclifts.com/96024runn...runnerliftkits

Some lift kits here. If you are doing it properly to heep alignment right you should really be looking at an adjustable panhard bar, and anything over 2" at the front I'd look at a dif dropping bracket.

I am probably going to go for the OME lift, 3" rear 2" at the front with 1" spacers, adjsutable panhard and 1" diff droppers.

When I can afford it.... of course....
    Last edited by Karma Supra; 9 October 2007, 09:45.
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
      Fair point!

I already have scratches all down the side of mine from crashing through overgrown forest paths.... I want to keep it in good condition as its a fairly nice one, but on the other side I want to use it to its full extent...

I will be lifting it at some point..

http://www.toyteclifts.com/96024runn...runnerliftkits

Some lift kits here. If you are doing it properly to heep alignment right you should really be looking at an adjustable panhard bar, and anything over 2" at the front I'd look at a dif dropping bracket.

I am probably going to go for the OME lift, 3" rear 2" at the front with 1" spacers, adjsutable panhard and 1" diff droppers.

When I can afford it.... of course....
      Have a word with Surfenstein re. adjustable panhard rods - that's where I got mine from!

I think I've settled on a late 2nd gen 3.0 for the reasons pointed out in this thread, it will do all I want and keep up with the offroad stuff I like to do...
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
      X