X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this and thought of all of us playing it

Comment

• BUMP

cmon guys we getting nearer to date anymore want to go?

Originally posted by surfenstein
      1. myself,shirlster.+ 20 yes 20 of our friends are going to join in.
      2.kiowa....................... ............................£1 0.00 deposit paid
      3.mudsurfer................... ............................£1 0.00 deposit paid
      4.sledge...................... ......................... £10.00 deposit paid
      5. Captain Chaos
      6.Yeti
      7.tony n/linda
      8.dean k .............................. ...........£10.00 deposit paid
      9.pirate storm......................... ................ £10.00 deposit paid.
      10.Guest of yeti 1
      11.Guest of yeti 2
      12.gwh200 + one........................... ...........£20.00 deposit paid
      it should be a right blast.any one wanting to come along i need a £10.00 deposit for the begining of november.details are here.www.experience-paintball.co.uk
      Last edited by pirate-storm; 14 November 2007, 11:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate-storm
        BUMP

cmon guys we getting nearer to date anymore want to go?
        date getting nearer

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate-storm
          date getting nearer
          excited much? lol
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
            excited much? lol
            yeah m8 lol dont seem many names n list though

Comment

• I AM !!!!!!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Oi i have paid my deposit...............BTW guests of yeti are on duty and cannot make it
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• will drop off monies tomorrow evning if you want Mark?
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Oi i have paid my deposit...............BTW guests of yeti are on duty and cannot make it

lol i didnt say anything bout payments lol just names we need a team if we going up against marks friends lol

Comment

• here is the menu for the eats in the pub afterwards.can you let me know what you want to eat,need to know for a week monday ........and they can open the skittle alley after we eat

The Green Dragon
                      26-28 High Street
                      Market Lavington
                      Wiltshire
                      Tel: 01380 813235

Lunchtime Menu

Soup of the day £3.50

Three Egg Omelette – free range eggs & a variety of fillings £5.25
                      Homemade Beef Burger with a handful of chips £5.15

Scampi & Chips – with tartar sauce dip £8.00
                      Fisherman’s Pie £9.50
                      Haddock in beer batter £8.95

Tagliatelli – bacon and mushrooms or leeks in a creamy sauce £8.20
                      Farfalle – with Mediterranean vegetables in tomato & basil sauce £7.95

Stilton Chicken £9.10
                      Chicken, mushroom & mozzarella bake £8.95
                      Cajun chicken breast – with avocado salsa £8.65

Creamy wild mushroom risotto & Salad £9.20
                      Mediterranean Vegetable Bake – topped with mozzarella £7.95

Ham or sausages, free range eggs & chips £7.20
                      Lambs liver & bacon – with mash & onion gravy £7.95
                      All day breakfast grill £7.25
                      Cottage Pie £7.95
                      Gammon Steak £8.60

Comment

• 1. myself,shirlster.+ 20 yes 20 of our friends are going to join in.
                        2.kiowa....................... ............................£1 0.00 deposit paid
                        3.mudsurfer................... ............................£1 0.00 deposit paid
                        4.sledge...................... ......................... £10.00 deposit paid
                        5. Captain Chaos
                        6.Yeti........................ .............................. £10.00 deposit paid
                        7.tony n/linda
                        8.dean k .............................. ...........£10.00 deposit paid
                        9.pirate storm......................... ................ £10.00 deposit paid.
                        10.Guest of yeti 1
                        11.Guest of yeti 2
                        12.gwh200 + one........................... ...........£20.00 deposit paid
                        it should be a right blast.any one wanting to come along i need a £10.00 deposit for the begining of november.details are here.www.experience-paintball.co.uk

Comment

• mark i'll prob have all dy breakfast n i'll check to see if m8 still wants to come n check what he wants aint seen him for a few days so soon as i know i'll let you know m8

Comment

• gammon steak for me please mark

Comment

• Hi folks,

Well I am dropping out , I have been waiting for an operation on my left hand and they have found a cancelation for 03/12/07. Because of my hobbies (shooting, diving) and my work that is being affected I will have to take this appointment

Sorry for being a pain, hopefully you can use my deposit for someoine else. Was loking forward to this since the thread began, please do another one soon

Dean
                              "Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean K
                                Hi folks,

Well I am dropping out , I have been waiting for an operation on my left hand and they have found a cancelation for 03/12/07. Because of my hobbies (shooting, diving) and my work that is being affected I will have to take this appointment

Sorry for being a pain, hopefully you can use my deposit for someoine else. Was loking forward to this since the thread began, please do another one soon

Dean
                                good luck with op dean hope it all goes well for you, im sure if this one works out im sure we will have another one well i hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X