No announcement yet.

what do you all do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Woodzie]Melons does payroll ...........for 700 staff, on her own...........Scary[UOTE]
    Yeah and where we work we got three people to do about 350 people and they balls it up all the time.
    Working at last.......

Comment

• [QUOTE=LURCH]
      Originally posted by Woodzie
      Melons does payroll ...........for 700 staff, on her own...........Scary[UOTE]
      Yeah and where we work we got three people to do about 350 people and they balls it up all the time.
      She don't get any problems ........ prehaps we work for the wrong company
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• [QUOTE=LURCH]
        Originally posted by Woodzie
        Melons does payroll ...........for 700 staff, on her own...........Scary[UOTE]
        we got three people to do about 350 people
        crikey!!! do they use vaseline for that or KY at least?
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• I'm a painter/panel-beater in a Peugeot dealer bodyshop, so yes, my truck is mint!
          Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

• Originally posted by Casey
            I'm a painter/panel-beater in a Peugeot dealer bodyshop, so yes, my truck is mint!
            which reminds me...today i noticed that some t w @ t (probably at the car park at one of the airports) has hit the rear passenger door of my brand new motor!!! it's 1st mark!!! oh well, had to happen sometime!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricksurf
              I work for Wurth as a sales consultant and yes I can get injector cleaner cheaply if anyone is interested
              http://www.wurth.co.uk/additives/proddadd.html

Does that mean you can get discount on all Wurth products (ie Fixings)
              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• Sure does (most of them anyway!) . Why wot you after ?

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  i work for..............u guessed it a breakdown/recovery firm,biggest indipendant in uk,work for all the big clubs and the police!
                  Would that be white with purple bits and purple writing on your truck then????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricksurf
                    Sure does (most of them anyway!) . Why wot you after ?
                    Mostly Turbo's.... (plugless screws with torx heads) dont know what wurth call thier version.
                    Cheers
                    Alan

Comment

• [QUOTE=Woodzie]
                      Originally posted by LURCH
                      She don't get any problems ........ prehaps we work for the wrong company
                      No perhaps about it mate.
                      Working at last.......

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                        which reminds me...today i noticed that some t w @ t (probably at the car park at one of the airports) has hit the rear passenger door of my brand new motor!!! it's 1st mark!!! oh well, had to happen sometime!
                        Heart breaking though innit, a week after I re-sprayed my bonnet cos it had a few stone chips, it picked up a mighty stone chip again right on the front. Not as bad as clumsy people knocking our cars about tho. Keeps me busy so mustn't grumble!
                        Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

• Originally posted by Casey
                          Heart breaking though innit, a week after I re-sprayed my bonnet cos it had a few stone chips, it picked up a mighty stone chip again right on the front. Not as bad as clumsy people knocking our cars about tho. Keeps me busy so mustn't grumble!
                          its the 1st black car i've ever had from new and for some reason it shows this tiny dent up to no end!!! also shows up the dirt, but i have to wash and hoover it every other day anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by tintin
                            Mostly Turbo's.... (plugless screws with torx heads) dont know what wurth call thier version.
                            Cheers
                            Alan
                            You mean like these?
                            http://www.winzerwurth.co.uk/Resourc...H04%201085.pdf

Comment

• Thars the ones....... the canines testiculars.

Comment

• Originally posted by tintin
                                Thars the ones....... the canines testiculars.
                                'tis no prob. Just E-mail me on Richard.smith222@wurthnet.co.u k with size and quantity and I'll quote you happy (Or at least try to)

Comment

Working...
                                X