http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK8bxnD9wJU
        ENJOY it now while he's young
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          ENJOY it now while he's young
          He keeps asking Dad to show him how it's done Iv'e been on a bike 25 years he's been at it for a week and he's got me liked already.
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
            He keeps asking Dad to show him how it's done Iv'e been on a bike 25 years he's been at it for a week and he's got me liked already.
            It HURTS more the Older you get
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
              john, there is a dirt bike coarse round the corner for where we camp.

someone will point you in the right direction when you are there.

i have saw you lads there before so i cant see it being a problem, it may cost you another score to let young dougie go daft for a couple of hours, but it would be worth it.

nik, if you are going to need your pmr that i have for saturday, give me a call when you are near to coming off the motorway and i'll meet up with you.are you by yourslf this time or is missus whith you?

hope to see you at the weekend

cheers scotty

There has been an icident with me and my stupidity.

Bought HIDs, fitted them, but removed batter to do it. Replaced battery to check if HIDs worked, turned her over, and heard a funny noise from the fan.

It was the battery stap and bolts falling into the fan.

Oh and the HIDs didn't work, one of the ballasts is busted.

So I'm not very happy. I'm going to inspect the damage and try to sort the lights tomorrow.
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
                There has been an icident with me and my stupidity.

Bought HIDs, fitted them, but removed batter to do it. Replaced battery to check if HIDs worked, turned her over, and heard a funny noise from the fan.

It was the battery stap and bolts falling into the fan.

Oh and the HIDs didn't work, one of the ballasts is busted.

So I'm not very happy. I'm going to inspect the damage and try to sort the lights tomorrow.
                Nik if the rads burst and you can get it down to Drum clog I've got a spare ye can have.01687470404 I'll be leaving by 11am this morning if you get this give me a call and I will put the rad in the back.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any liquid under the surf, with exception of the pool of oil, which is usually there, I'm going to check the fan and radiator in 15 mins when I get home.
                  There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

On further inspection, it look like I won't be going this weekend. The HIDs don't work, though i'm not convinced that its not the wiring on the surf causing the issue.

However, the pole which holds the battery strap into the holder is miising inside the engone bay, its also gouged a nice wedge out of the back of the radiator.

I'm too tired/lazy to fir teh orig bulbs in at the mo, as I've lost my socket set.

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
                      On further inspection, it look like I won't be going this weekend. The HIDs don't work, though i'm not convinced that its not the wiring on the surf causing the issue.

However, the pole which holds the battery strap into the holder is miising inside the engone bay, its also gouged a nice wedge out of the back of the radiator.

I'm too tired/lazy to fir teh orig bulbs in at the mo, as I've lost my socket set.
                      Do you want my rad mate I could post it dont know how much the posatge will be wont be too much.

It's a second hand one but pressure tested ok it had a slight leak on the top joint which has been silver soldered.

Cheers JB

Comment

I *think* and *hope* its going to be OK. Its going to go away to teh garage for a service anyway, and the other motor needs an MOT. I'm also away offshore on Wed for serveral days.

Comment

Working...
                        X