Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY surveillance experts out there??

i have a problem with a night time vandal
    so i wanna set up a cheap, easy to set up CCTV on my truck, as so far its cost me a new aerial several flat tyres even more punctures and i am now getting just a tad $$$$ed off losing sleep with one eye out the bedroom curtains

please any one got any experiance with cctv and where to get a small system i can set up in the bedroom window to watch over my truck
    so i can find out WHO is doing this then maybe get some JUSTICE
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Lie in the truck with a baseball bat
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      i have a problem with a night time vandal
      so i wanna set up a cheap, easy to set up CCTV on my truck, as so far its cost me a new aerial several flat tyres even more punctures and i am now getting just a tad $$$$ed off losing sleep with one eye out the bedroom curtains

please any one got any experiance with cctv and where to get a small system i can set up in the bedroom window to watch over my truck
      so i can find out WHO is doing this then maybe get some JUSTICE
      Give me £200 & i'll stop it
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

maplins do an infrared remote b/w wireless camera for around £80.set this up to a video recorded.http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?...id=-4&doy=17m9
        Last edited by surfenstein; 17 September 2007, 19:22.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Get a BIG Nasty DOG
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Get a BIG Nasty DOG
            got one BIG SOFTIE German Shepard lick you to death
            Pops

Comment

Pops, Makro had some infra red cameras for £50 a while back... we got one just after i had to chase some f'in pikeys out of my garden.

Awesome quality! Good enough to get a good face shot!

If you need me an the boys to come sort it out! Give us a shout!

Everyone says im quite intimidating! maybe we should put it into practise!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                Pops, Makro had some infra red cameras for £50 a while back... we got one just after i had to chase some f'in pikeys out of my garden.

Awesome quality! Good enough to get a good face shot!

If you need me an the boys to come sort it out! Give us a shout!

Everyone says im quite intimidating! maybe we should put it into practise!
                thanks mate I can sort him IF I COULD BALLY CATCH THE ASSWIPE
                Pops

Comment

night sight

on a rifle of course
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    thanks mate I can sort him IF I COULD BALLY CATCH THE ASSWIPE
                    Could always see if your local army surplus has any land/proximity mines left over?

KABOOOOOM!!!

But on a more serious note! Stein's link might be a decent option. Hook it up to a VCR on long play an just record it when you go to sleep an bingo! In the morning you'll have a face!

Comment

Could always see if your local army surplus has any land/proximity mines left over?

KABOOOOOM!!!

But on a more serious note! Stein's link might be a decent option. Hook it up to a VCR on long play an just record it when you go to sleep an bingo! In the morning you'll have a face!
                      will this do?? its cheaper and need the beer tokens for some bits for my Truck

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=010
                      Pops

Comment

KABOOOOOM!!!

pops has already got a face of his own,why would he want another one.!!!!
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                          pops has already got a face of his own,why would he want another one.!!!!
                          YES and why would i wanna trash me own truck hang on i do that offroading
                          Pops

Comment

well come on you Techie's will this DO the JOB??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=010
                            Pops

Comment

If this damage is happening at night you will definitely need an infra red camera.The colour one on eblag will need a sh*t load of light to capture any detail smaller than an elephant!
                              Last edited by Sim1964; 17 September 2007, 20:01. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                              X