No announcement yet.

ANY surveillance experts out there??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo pops that will do the job only prob if you take him/her/sh1tbag to court the recorded evidence will be of no use coz u wont have a time date stamp embedded on the recording.
    pity i dont live in your neck of the woods as i could of hooked u up with a system
    if you need advice just ask

BTW put a sign up stating you have 24 recording CCTV surveillance in use, not to big a sign, and be carefull you arent recording anyone elses property
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

if there is no street lighting or the ambient lighting is low the u will need a colour day night camera or a true b/w camera,
      what kind of distance from camera to car if distance is greater than 5 to 10 meters the ones with built in ir are no good

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
        yo pops that will do the job only prob if you take him/her/sh1tbag to court the recorded evidence will be of no use coz u wont have a time date stamp embedded on the recording.
        pity i dont live in your neck of the woods as i could of hooked u up with a system
        if you need advice just ask

BTW put a sign up stating you have 24 recording CCTV surveillance in use, not to big a sign, and be carefull you arent recording anyone elses property
        thanks mate good advise there
        not sure the courts will hear this case

any advise on a system thats not to expensive will be great
        just wanna find out who doing it so i can ask him/her /them to stop please
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

video camera on long play would be a good bet, is that poss in your situation?

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            pops has already got a face of his own,why would he want another one.!!!!
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

video camera on long play would be a good bet, is that poss in your situation?
              yes think i can do that
              Pops

Comment

if there is no street lighting or the ambient lighting is low the u will need a colour day night camera or a true b/w camera,
                what kind of distance from camera to car if distance is greater than 5 to 10 meters the ones with built in ir are no good
                will be less than 5 metres
                from bedroom window to truck and there street lamp not too far away too

so will that e-bay one be ok now?
                Last edited by pops; 17 September 2007, 20:19.
                Pops

Comment

The Eblag one will be next to useless at night. You're better off with a monochrome, 420 lines or above, (min 380 at a push), camera. If you have no street or other lighting, infra red LED's on the camera would be useful too. Range of those isnt usually too great, however, so if the camera is more than say four metres from the Surf, you'd be best with some other lighting method.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    The Eblag one will be next to useless at night. You're better off with a monochrome, 420 lines or above, (min 380 at a push), camera. If you have no street or other lighting, infra red LED's on the camera would be useful too. Range of those isnt usually too great, however, so if the camera is more than say four metres from the Surf, you'd be best with some other lighting method.
                    confused now
                    whats my best option then
                    Pops

Comment

an out -side lamp with a p,i,r detector so when anyone comes near the lamp comes on, just fit a long cable to the closest plug socket,

i caught my neighbor on tape with a 30 quid black and white camera from B & Q pluged into the video on long play, it was only fitted for three hours befor they couldn't resist putting it to the test. they broke the wiper of an old ford i had, they got arrested and got away with a caution, i asked the cops about who was going to replace the rear wiper and they said go to the s$$$$yard,
                      you point a camera at some people and they just cant help preforming.

Comment

ive got a spare video camera here you can have pops.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

pops i will look at my bits box and see what i have, i may have a camera lying about, have you a vcr spare??

Comment

pops i will look at my bits box and see what i have, i may have a camera lying about, have you a vcr spare??
                            yes mate thanks
                            Pops

Comment

pops
                              check this out i have one u can loan c/w 3.5mm to 8mm variable lens and 12vd/c psu and coax

mines a monochrome version its a e series vem552 if you want to google it

Comment

pops
                                check this out i have one u can loan c/w 3.5mm to 8mm variable lens and 12vd/c psu and coax

mines a monochrome version its a e series vem552 if you want to google it
                                http://www.buythis.co.uk/open_produc...rice=&orderby=
                                silly me forgot the link

Comment

Working...
                                X