Removing Wasp Nests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    What is the best way to remove a wasp nest (other than carefully) as there is one outside my house, and last night, when I got into bed there was a cheeky little wasp hiding in the duvet, and it stung me on the chest.....ouch!

So - I'd like to kill all of them in retribution for this savage attack, when I was sleepy and climbing under the covers.....they must all DIE!!!!

So - how do I do it????
    wait till fireworks night get some big bangers, duct tape them to the side, light and run like f**k, then sit back and watch the explosion pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      Sorry to hijack post, but the firum won't let me submit new thread, anyone else got this prob, ??
      It works for me http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...894#post340894
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I've found the nest today while I was taking all my stuff out of the attic and putting into storage.....IT'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's in the house too - little buggers are buzzing about all over the attic - and the stuff I took out had a load of em in it too.....so now it's wasps 1 Andrew 76!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          I've found the nest today while I was taking all my stuff out of the attic and putting into storage.....IT'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's in the house too - little buggers are buzzing about all over the attic - and the stuff I took out had a load of em in it too.....so now it's wasps 1 Andrew 76!
          If you're moving out why bother
          Use a VACUUM CLEANER to get the Suckers
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            If you're moving out why bother
            Use a VACUUM CLEANER to get the Suckers

If they're in your loft, then a few smoke pellets may encourage them to leave, they can be got at most plumbers merchants, and are about £5 for a pack of ten.

Put a metal bowl/tray as near as you dare and light 5 of them and retire quickly, as they are toxic.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
              If they're in your loft, then a few smoke pellets may encourage them to leave, they can be got at most plumbers merchants, and are about £5 for a pack of ten.

Put a metal bowl/tray as near as you dare and light 5 of them and retire quickly, as they are toxic.

Good plan - I might let some off this week!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

The mother-in-law came back from Spain to find the Lounge full of BEES so she HOOVERED them up.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  Obviously not just a bullsh1t filter kicking in if it allowed you to create a thread then.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    Obviously not just a bullsh1t filter kicking in if it allowed you to create a thread then.
                    apparently ITS OK Only 2 more to go
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Growing up on a farm, I know of 1 sure thing to destroy a wasps nest

GET YOUSELF A BADGER!!!

they always take them to bits at home to get to the grubs.

good luck getting one in the loft though

martin
                      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
                      X