No announcement yet.

Big Boys Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, but hope you got the winch plate connected to the chassis and not just the A Bar.
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      looks good, but hope you got the winch plate connected to the chassis and not just the A Bar.
      it connected to the original toyota winch mount. which bolts up where the bull bars use to be. then the a bar bolts to the mounts

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        i don't think Neil will need encouraging from any of us do you.Any how hows my little buddy Surfette?

she has just baan diagnosed with gastric reflux and has been put on infant gaviscon with every feed! other than that, she is good and is alot happier now!
        I'm still workin on gettin down there next weekend, doing my best to peruade neil! anyway, if we don't get down there soon, the ice cream place in newlyn will have stopped selling them because of cold weather and i won't dare go in the sea if it's too cold! lol!

can you say hello to will for me when you see him next please? we seem to have a fair bit in common and it'd be nice to know if he's ok!
        GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
          she has just baan diagnosed with gastric reflux and has been put on infant gaviscon with every feed! other than that, she is good and is alot happier now!
          I'm still workin on gettin down there next weekend, doing my best to peruade neil! anyway, if we don't get down there soon, the ice cream place in newlyn will have stopped selling them because of cold weather and i won't dare go in the sea if it's too cold! lol!

can you say hello to will for me when you see him next please? we seem to have a fair bit in common and it'd be nice to know if he's ok!
          I will do yea,he is meant to be coming over sometime this week to get his b/bars fitted.Glad Surfette is ok and the rest of you
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I will do yea,he is meant to be coming over sometime this week to get his b/bars fitted.Glad Surfette is ok and the rest of you
            have you managed to get the cam corder stuff on yet form rtts? i'd love to see it! still new at using the forum, i only know how to log in and view new posts!
            GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
              have you managed to get the cam corder stuff on yet form rtts? i'd love to see it! still new at using the forum, i only know how to log in and view new posts!
              trying to suss out how to get it onto photobucket to post it up(after i edit a few swear words out)

Comment

trying to suss out how to get it onto photobucket to post it up(after i edit a few swear words out)
                and who would that be then???? you ain't gonna have much of the vid left then!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                  and who would that be then???? you ain't gonna have much of the vid left then!!!
                  i was swearing my head off when we first started the off roading when i found someone had torn the barrier tape down that was closing the route to the pheasant enclosure.Especially after someone got in there last year.

Comment

i was swearing my head off when we first started the off roading when i found someone had torn the barrier tape down that was closing the route to the pheasant enclosure.Especially after someone got in there last year.
                    ahhhhhhhhhhhh next year will be better, looking foward to it. can't wait to come down again

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhh next year will be better, looking foward to it. can't wait to come down again
                      will try to make it better for next year if i can so i'll be open to suggestions on what people will want for the weekend or even 3 days if possible

Comment

will try to make it better for next year if i can so i'll be open to suggestions on what people will want for the weekend or even 3 days if possible
                        well if you need any help me and anna will give ya a hand to set it up. or do what we can from this end

Comment

well if you need any help me and anna will give ya a hand to set it up. or do what we can from this end
                          Thanks mate will let you know when the time comes

Comment

hi, this is anna, we had a great time so please don't think we are not appreciative of all the hard work that went into it, i just found that coming all that way, it would have been nice to spend a little more time appreciating the scenery and the area which to be honest we probably wouldn't have found without you and mandy anyway, and was alot more fun with almost everyone there!

Comment

chickens removed from the roof nearly had a terrible fall
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hi, this is anna, we had a great time so please don't think we are not appreciative of all the hard work that went into it, i just found that coming all that way, it would have been nice to spend a little more time appreciating the scenery and the area which to be honest we probably wouldn't have found without you and mandy anyway, and was alot more fun with almost everyone there!
                                Hi anna.Thats ok cause the moreinput people give then i know what to try to plan for next year.If i do plan a 3 dayer next year then perhaps 1 day can be spent travelling around to differant places of interest

Comment

Working...
                                X