Big Boys Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Boys Toys

well i got my winch a couple of days ago, wohooo!!!!

so today i thought i would get down to fitted it.

it took me 2 hours to fit it and it looks great. it was a lot easier than i thought it would be, nice and simple. i also welded the bolts underneath so no little f***er can nick it

cost me £339 in all

at least now, i won't be breaking any more clutches (jason) lol

very nice neil
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

well chuffed with it. had to have a little play with it (like us boys do) lol. do i thought i would pull a tree stump out with it, no problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
        well chuffed with it. had to have a little play with it (like us boys do) lol. do i thought i would pull a tree stump out with it, no problem at all.

well done honey, just got a few fir trees to pull out now tho! oh, did i forget to mention that i'd really like the trees at the front out too????!!!!!

GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Very smart!! The um... i think solenoid box on top of the winch itself, Is that removeable?

you got room to put your bull bar back on?

Comment

Looks good mate, now you just got to get it as muddy as the rest of the truck
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Top job Neil - fancy fitting mine???? - I'll let you know when I get my new truck!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I hate saying dumb stuff like this. But where is your number plate now, or am i missing something here??

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  Top job Neil - fancy fitting mine???? - I'll let you know when I get my new truck!

he says if u want a hand fittin it then no worries! let us know nearer the time!
                  GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
                    he says if u want a hand fittin it then no worries! let us know nearer the time!

Coool! Cheers - I'll let you know....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                      Very smart!! The um... i think solenoid box on top of the winch itself, Is that removeable?

you got room to put your bull bar back on?
                      the box is removable but you only have a foot of cable to be able to mount it elsewhere, the bull bars don't fit anymore so for now there staysing off, but could be intrested in selling them!

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                        I hate saying dumb stuff like this. But where is your number plate now, or am i missing something here??
                        got to make a new fixing point for it as it was attached to the bull bar

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                          got to make a new fixing point for it as it was attached to the bull bar
                          vinyl one on bonnet ??
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            vinyl one on bonnet ??
                            did think about that not sure. was thinking of making a plate up to go on the bumper bellow the indicator

Comment

Have you put a isolation switch on the power cable ? and there are two good reasons for this the first being if the solinoid (i think thats right) jams shut your in trouble as the winch wont stop and the second reason is the latest craze is to pull out the winch cable pull it over the top of your surf and put it on your tow ball and then short the winch out so it pulls the roof of your car flat so if you havent for £2.99 mite be worth it
                              Last edited by kiowa; 15 September 2007, 19:39.
                              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Working...
                              X