Look what I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found

hanging off the bottom of truck, with at least a foot of clear air between it and the rest of the exhaust. At least I know what that bang was a couple of weeks ago. Do bits normally fall out of the middle of exhausts?

I was thinking of selling the bugger too. Now I've got to decide whether to get a replacement standard exhaust or go to Powerflow and get one down each side where the steps used to be. I can't imagine which way that one's going to go....
    Last edited by Sancho; 13 September 2007, 22:33.

This takes me to a pic of a crazy golf course - dude, don't sell it - if you have a truck that drops crazy golf courses all over the place, you should keep it and market it!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Yeah, that was weird.

That's the correct picture now. I think the crazy golf course may have been what pulled it off.

Comment

No that a grinning ginger CHRIS EVANS holding an exhaust........

Oh your exhaust has fallen off, SILLY ME
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

What are these parcels in your head? or is that the brand of sunglasses you are wearing?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Christ, I take a summer off to see what it's like outside and wander back in to a barrage of abuse. No 'nice to see you back', just 'Chris Evans' and 'parcel head'.

Good to see Woodzie has taken over random capitalisation duties from Marky whilst I've been away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              Christ, I take a summer off to see what it's like outside and wander back in to a barrage of abuse. No 'nice to see you back', just 'Chris Evans' and 'parcel head'.

Good to see Woodzie has taken over random capitalisation duties from Marky whilst I've been away.
              ah but if you take any nearly prime integer and two relatively prime integers and .............................. ..................

sorry did math again
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No just p1ssed off after two months of working on the truck ..........But i will take that as a complement
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Nice to see you back mate.

Comment

Just trying to make you feel at home....
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

hanging off the bottom of truck, with at least a foot of clear air between it and the rest of the exhaust. At least I know what that bang was a couple of weeks ago. Do bits normally fall out of the middle of exhausts?

I was thinking of selling the bugger too. Now I've got to decide whether to get a replacement standard exhaust or go to Powerflow and get one down each side where the steps used to be. I can't imagine which way that one's going to go....
                      Iv'e got that exact same piece sitting in my garden , fell off on thursday. Will order a new one from milners when i get paid !!. I take it i will need the middle section aswell ? Not mechanically minded !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger
                        I take it i will need the middle section aswell ? Not mechanically minded !!!
                        Funnily enough, neither is Sancho.

Comment

Thats not hair its a Red Funnel
                          ionic SURFactant

Comment

Hi Sanch, I've missed you!

Wheres your old V6 truck, and can I have the fuel tank off of it?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              Hi Sanch, I've missed you!

Wheres your old V6 truck, and can I have the fuel tank off of it?
                              Don’t be daft… the fuel tank on the V6 is designed to hold petrol… not stinky diesel or cooking oil

Hope your doing OK Sancho, been missing you from the rare & elite V6 super Surf owners group
                              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                              X