Look what I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDR
    Don’t be daft… the fuel tank on the V6 is designed to hold petrol… not stinky diesel or cooking oil

Hope your doing OK Sancho, been missing you from the rare & elite V6 super Surf owners group

I know, thats why I fitting a PETROL V8!!

The V6 tank has a built in fuel pump so it will be easier than fitting an external pump and all the paraphernalia that goes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I know, thats why I fitting a PETROL V8!!
      Cool
      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Anyone got a pic of a surf with side pipes??? Sounds like a plan!!!

I have heard bad things about powerflow.... I once had a supra with a power flow system on, it looked ok.. but it was very restrictive and although it did fit it wasn't very "neat" - it hung low and caught speed bumps on a standard height car. - I guess it depends on the branch you go for!

By the way BUSHWHACKER, I finally got to drive that 1UZ-FE project car I was telling you about.... its $$$$$$ LOUD and FAST! The exhaust consists of XS power Tundra headers, running throguh 2.5" pipe into a twin 2.5" to single 3" XS power 350Z Y pipe, and straight though 3" pipe to a single rear back box.....
        I can't wait to see one in a surf!
        Last edited by Karma Supra; 14 September 2007, 14:40.
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Wheres your old V6 truck, and can I have the fuel tank off of it?
          It fell off. All I've got left is a bit of tail pipe. Do you reckon I should have kept the big bit with the wheels and stuff?

Comment

Working...
          X