Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwh200
    cant get that far up trev,
    thats not fair i'll have to overtake woodzie right at the last moment,a drag race for the finish line. hehehehehehe
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• 10am is fine
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy
        10am is fine
        oohh im all excited now!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• I'll have to loose mark at shere
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• I'll probably be late, even though I'll be starting off about 15 miles north in Kingston. No reason, I somehow manage to arrive late. (so wanted to put come late, but thought best not) See you all sunday
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
              thats not fair i'll have to overtake woodzie right at the last moment,a drag race for the finish line. hehehehehehe
              oh yeah!!!!!

nudge nudge, wink wink
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• talking about drag races., i was showing my mate how to do a start in an auto, by putting one foot on the brake and one on the accellerator a tiny bit (as i had to do this one morning to beat a moped off the line cos he wouldnt leave me alone)

but to my surprise, both back wheels started spinning on the spot! i didnt carry it on cos we were in traffic at the time..
                later on though i did it again at a red light, then lights went green, so i let off the brake and carried it through the lights, so as i did a right turn i drifted all the way through.. was very smooth. usually its jerky if that happens..
                i know, bit naughty
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                  oh yeah!!!!!

nudge nudge, wink wink
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• no i wont be wearing stockings and suspenders.not this time anyway.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• haha! i like this one tbh:
                      Attached Files
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• i havnt been keeping an eye on the news is it still ok for sunday or has the f/m outbreak ruined it for us.??????
                        Last edited by surfenstein; 2 October 2007, 19:39.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
                          i havnt been keeping an eye on the news is it still ok for sunday or has the m/f outbreak ruined it for us.??????
                          I think we need it checking on Friday to make sure we are ok,

The ruddy F&M is now on me doorstep
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• well so far so good, it's out of the way from where we'll be playing. The protection area is still unchange as of 24th of sept http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/dise...mend240907.pdf
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• blimey! the ruddy tellys on the blink!

whats the word ruddy mean exactly? i think its funny

ive been out drifting in the surf again im going to need new tyres soon lol
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy
                                blimey! the ruddy tellys on the blink!

whats the word ruddy mean exactly? i think its funny

ive been out drifting in the surf again im going to need new tyres soon lol
                                well it like this!!

ruddy is often used to describe something as red and weatherbeaten as a farmers face

the telly is that thing in the big room downstairs where u live.

as to why it blinks god only knows.

why are you drifting in your surf,have you left it out at high tide.

i am now more confused than when i started this reply
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X