6th or 7th october mudfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th or 7th october mudfest

anyone fancy coming out with me and my mates pajero (ahem exuse me) around the dorking/leatherhead area.
    were thinking about going out around the lanes etc around that way.

there is a nice pub resturant called the water mill i might try and convince people to have some grub in. quite nice food
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy
    anyone fancy coming out with me and my mates pajero (ahem exuse me) around the dorking/leatherhead area.
    were thinking about going out around the lanes etc around that way.

there is a nice pub resturant called the water mill i might try and convince people to have some grub in. quite nice food
    Where is the water mill...........Used to be based in cranleigh
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

in dorking just off the roundabout where the worlds largest cock is
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

http://www.locomotive.com/enormous_c...nt_dorking.jpg
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I am glad you explained that one ...........are the lanes on winterfold and pitch hill still open ???
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Isn't that a wee bit close to the foot and mouth area ?

For GWH's benefit that's the orrible disease not your ability to upset Stein
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev

Other side of guildford .....but the Surrey countryside will be out of bounds soon if not already
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev

i think you wil find trev thats foot in mouth!!!!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                  i think you wil find trev thats foot in mouth!!!!
                  I MEAN'T the disease, NOT your level of tact
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Where is the water mill...........Used to be based in cranleigh
                    I am playing rugby in Cranleigh in a couple of weeks
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Bet Dave's been to visit that

Was planning to do a similar trip the week before on the 30th http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36469 But I guess I could change that and do this trip with you. Have you done the hill at Coldharbour? Was going to speak to you Surrey County Council about what areas are still no-go due to foot and mouth.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

cr@p i forgot about foot in mouth disease..
                        if its closed its closed, we can go another time. unless we can go hunting with flame torches to get rid of foot and mouth...

where is this coldharbour hill you talk about? is it the chalky one that always has you on 3 wheels, and sometimes if your not carful you slide into the bank..? then at the top of the hill there is like a playground where you can go all over through mud, over banks and through a puddle thats now a lake
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

cr@p i forgot about foot in mouth disease..
                          if its closed its closed, we can go another time. unless we can go hunting with flame torches to get rid of foot and mouth...

where is this coldharbour hill you talk about? is it the chalky one that always has you on 3 wheels, and sometimes if your not carful you slide into the bank..? then at the top of the hill there is like a playground where you can go all over through mud, over banks and through a puddle thats now a lake
                          this the hill http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...=newsearch.srf if you start from the coldharbour end it's an easy run as the local cricket club is just to one side. After the cricket club and heading towards the tower there are some nice axle twisting ruts and you go down the hill. After that I turned around and headed back up it. It's a nice hill and easily do-able, but with some rain it would be more fun. What routes are you planning to do? I've done Admirals Road, Hogden Lane and Wolverns Lane, plus up to Leith Hill. There's a good long lane that starts just on the northside of the M25 and goes up to a place called 30 acre barn, then heads south back over/under the the M25 down to juniper hill. Not sure what'll be like though, have you been there?

Comment

i cant tell whether ive been there or not tbh.
                            we went through quite a few places off my friends map he printed one time. but i think it was a bit out of date because a few lanes were very over grown, and we ended up next to a field full of raging bulls ready to charge us. i got out of that field pretty quick
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i cant tell whether ive been there or not tbh.
                              we went through quite a few places off my friends map he printed one time. but i think it was a bit out of date because a few lanes were very over grown, and we ended up next to a field full of raging bulls ready to charge us. i got out of that field pretty quick
                              sounds good, some of the lanes I've been down were overgrown. I'll be up for joining you on the 6th/7th though

Comment

Working...
                              X