what pressure do you run your MT's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smiffy
    My rear nearside likes to adjust its self as well. I checked it onece i'd arrived in Fort William and id been runnin on 15psi all the way round those twisty roads!!!!!!!
    Was that not a bit wallow-ay? Mine is horrendous when it drop below 15 PSI
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

I usually run my bfg's at around 15 to 20 psi off road 7. 10 psi if the sheet hits the fan on the beach as they $$$$$$ useless on beach sand. At's much better for the beach
      Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

always wanted to drive along the beach, you know right at the edge where the tide is,
        where do you do that?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          always wanted to drive along the beach, you know right at the edge where the tide is,
          where do you do that?
          Probably Fraser Island
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

where do you do that?
            Morcombe bay
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
              My rear nearside likes to adjust its self as well. I checked it onece i'd arrived in Fort William and id been runnin on 15psi all the way round those twisty roads!!!!!!!
              Smiffy I use a bottle of goop in my tyres you will never get a puncture. It stays liquid and wipes of with a rag when you change tyres magical stuff. Bike shops sell it.

Comment

where do you do that?
                Done it at RAF Donna Nook (ooop North East) for a few days, 3 miles up and down the really wide beach back in the days when my truck was standard. Looks tiny...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

where do you do that?
                  i did it on Folkestone sands, in a volvo 440 ......

...... Followed by a phonecall to the RAC then a big commercial contractors wrecker turning up to pull me out.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    i did it on Folkestone sands, in a volvo 440 ......

...... Followed by a phonecall to the RAC then a big commercial contractors wrecker turning up to pull me out.
                    ]

Too much information

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                      Smiffy I use a bottle of goop in my tyres you will never get a puncture. It stays liquid and wipes of with a rag when you change tyres magical stuff. Bike shops sell it.

John its the valve thats leakin. Nik i think,spotted it last time at Drumclog. I'm changin my wheels back to 7" rims to make them narrower for the winter. Hopefully there wont be so much aqua plaining and better in the snow on the roads. Might get me some of that goop stuff just to have anyway.

Cheers.
                      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                      X