No announcement yet.

what pressure do you run your MT's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what pressure do you run your MT's at?

please use the poll...

just wondering cos i run mine art quite a high pressure. I got Kumho KL71's.
    26/27psi
    9.09%
    28/29psi
    4.55%
    30/31psi
    31.82%
    32/33psi
    45.45%
    34/35psi
    4.55%
    36/37psi
    4.55%
    38/39psi
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by dirtydog; 6 September 2007, 09:57.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

26 is the highest since i've been using them just to/from and at offroad meets. normally around 22-24.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

My last tyres were run at 35 psi by the previous, way too hard for off road and I ran them at 25 for both.

New ones are at 30, the intent is to air down to low 20's for off road and back to 30 for the road.
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

I'm running my Machos at 30/31 for road use. Just got some deflators so will be running around 15psi when off-road (need to get a good pump first though, my $$$$py one would take about a hour to re-inflate them).
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Also, remember that it's a 3point/£1000 fine per tyre if you get caught running them under inflated on the road.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

I run at about 33/34 on the road, but much much less off road , somewhere in the mid 20s, thiugh it does take a short while to deflate and pump.
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

I take mine down to 20psi but thy are AT's not muds I doesn't do too bad.
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

I run my MT at 30 on the road and 20 off road only if its very muddy

Comment

I'm running 265-75-16 AT's at 30front 29rear

Mark.....
                  Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

i used to run 31, when i had 215/35/18 on my last car i ran 31 also.
                    i tested at 34-35 psi and i got a nasty vibration through the truck. so let the pressures back down to 31 and it almost cleared, this was due to un-balanced wheels because of off road though. the higher the pressure should = better fuel economy
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I run all 4 of mine on a 32psi. Apart from my offside rear... that likes to drop!! It had dropped for 4psi the other day

Comment

thanks guys im running about 30ish at the mo but still feels too soft so ill try again at 34 on a long drive next week.
                        Tim
                        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                          I run all 4 of mine on a 32psi. Apart from my offside rear... that likes to drop!! It had dropped for 4psi the other day
                          lol so does mine, anything less that 30psi and the side wall starts to bulge where its noticeable. may be they all do it
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                            Mine too
                            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

My rear nearside likes to adjust its self as well. I checked it onece i'd arrived in Fort William and id been runnin on 15psi all the way round those twisty roads!!!!!!!
                              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                              X