ignorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clayton8798
    Well, i have got one for the dog haters actually. Me and my girl and the boy took the dog to the beach. We went to a pasty shop and got some pasties 1st. We walked along the beach eating our pasties, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm, lovely.
    But, and this is where it gets a bit mad. The dog decided to poop. On checking pockets, discivered that we had left all poop bags in the surf, right at other end of beach. Can anyone guess what happened next???????
    which one of you ate the poop?

my peneth. 1 of our dogs insists on waiting until we're on a walk before he does a big steaming $$$$. I always pick it up, and yes it does my head those tha don't, but much more so those that do and chuck the bag somewhere. Horse riders annoy me, cos they should pick their poo up, or wear nappies or something as i hate just as much to tread in horse $$$$, or have my dog decide to eat it, or drive over the poo and get it all over my car. why do they have different rules?

as for docking etc. dew clays are removed so they don't get ripped off in later life which is extremely painful, and quite common. nuts gets chopped off to stop lots of unwanted puppies being turfed out onto the street and ending up in rescues or being put down. but to my knowledge tail docking it purely aesthetic, and if its done the same way as pigs used to on the farm it not very nice (just catching them and snipping them off when their a baby)

i'll shut up now
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

U have missed my point about the claws and balls thing. I fully understand why its done. The point is, if they are fighting against animal cruelty and to stop pain to animals, then surely they should stop that too. As both of these cause the animal pain. Im just saying do things proper, not by halves.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
        Yep your right here, I do have a problem with excrimate where I walk, the horses, cows, deer, foxes, badgers and pigs make a mess. Yes I pick up, yes I then place it in a waste bin, or if one isn't available I take it home and dispose of it in my own, which is alot more than the horse riders do, but then I suppose they would need a shovel and bucket!
        Being anti children is quite easy, there is just something about them that sets my teeth on edge, so I try to limit time with them, or avoid them.

But as I said my main policy in life is live and let live.
        I'm infact not a dog hater I'm a dog poo hater

Transmission

Toxocariasis is an infection caused by the larvae of parasitic worms - Toxocara canis and Toxocara cati - that usually live in the intestines of dogs and cats. Eggs from the Toxocara worms pass into the stools of dogs and cats and can contaminate pet areas around the home where children play. The eggs can be swallowed by children, especially those who:
        • are 1 to 4 years old
        • often put things in their mouths
        • don't often wash their hands
        Once Toxocara eggs enter a child's body, they hatch into larvae that penetrate through walls of the digestive tract and may migrate to a child's liver, lungs, eyes, and elsewhere.
        Experts in the United States estimate that about 20% of dogs pass Toxocara eggs into their stool. In Great Britain, 24% of soil samples taken from public parks contained Toxocara eggs. Toxocariasis cannot be spread from person to person.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
          Not quite. Quickly finish pasty, and make best new use for greaseproof paper pasty bag. That way, the poop became cunningly disguised as an unfinished pasty. Though i did get a few funny looks when we got back to car park and got seen throwing my unfinished pasty in the dog poop bin instead of the normal rubbish bin.
          You missed a trick there...the kids in Liverpool when I lived there would walk up to your door with the dog poo in the paper bag, then set the bag on fire and ring your door bell....out would come person from the house and stamp on the flaming bag

Comment

Docking isn't always asthetic, If you ever saw a spaniel with a tail after it has been thrashing through cover, wagging its tail like crazy, then you could live with docking..
            Oh and why didn't you give the 'pasty' to a tramp?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Tail docking is illegal here in Scotland thanks to a few malinformed political gob$$$$es.

I have seen young pups docked and it rarley raises a whimper most dont even bother as long as it is done very early.

I have also seen a working spaniel caught by the tail on barbed wire and that is a sound & sight that is truly sickening.

Another crazy law created by clowns who rekon they know best most of which probably dont even own a dog never mind work with one, and well done England for changing the docking laws to suit hunting/working dogs.

Comment

part of the training we do with Guide Dogs is to spend them in a run before we leave the house, they do not go until we return, if we are out all day we find a suitable area freerun them and command "busy" they then only ever wee.

this works for the 6,500 dogs we have walking, so why could it not work for all dogs and then we could all have clean beachs, parks and streets.

we could also teach children and adults to put their rubbish in bins or take it home with them, again we would have clean beachs, parks and streets
                www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                  part of the training we do with Guide Dogs is to spend them in a run before we leave the house, they do not go until we return, if we are out all day we find a suitable area freerun them and command "busy" they then only ever wee.

this works for the 6,500 dogs we have walking, so why could it not work for all dogs and then we could all have clean beachs, parks and streets.

we could also teach children and adults to put their rubbish in bins or take it home with them, again we would have clean beachs, parks and streets
                  Hear hear!

Dogs dont HAVE to sh1t everywhere, just like owners dont HAVE to leave it where it drops, and people dont HAVE to dump cans / bottles / crisp bags on the pavement.

It's just about respect for others and your environment.

Oh, and horse sh1t isn't anything like as mingin as dog / cat sh1t, though I'd love to see riders picking it up in a sandwich bag
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Hear hear!

Dogs dont HAVE to sh1t everywhere, just like owners dont HAVE to leave it where it drops, and people dont HAVE to dump cans / bottles / crisp bags on the pavement.

It's just about respect for others and your environment.

Oh, and horse sh1t isn't anything like as mingin as dog / cat sh1t, though I'd love to see riders picking it up in a sandwich bag
                    Yeah - and make them take it home too.....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                    X