p@ssed me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p@ssed me off

Hi all as some of you may remember i nearly lost Claire last year after she had a hemorrhagic stroke and then four days later had another stroke , 10weeks in the Walton center 5 of them in the itu .

any way got one of then blue badge things ( the doctor sorted it ) and on monday went to tesco`s with claire parked up in a disabled bay and got out to help Claire.
    a security guard ( 40 yrds away ) shouts , i hope you got a permit to park in that bay ,
    well the car park was very busy and everyone stopped and looked, making me look like a right tw@t .
    any way i lost it and gave him a real good talking to and it was only after i felt Claire`s hand on my arm shaking that i stopped .
    now none of you know me but my life is Claire , shooting , fags and beer in that order and i have no time for kn@bs and this bloke on any other day would be in a world of pain but i fear that i have upset Claire and she is not wanting to go out now .
    god i need ten minutes on a big bag.

so you cant have a surf and park in a disabled space they are for old folks only...
    john....
    RANT OVER....
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

I saw two guys pull into a disabled space in Tesco the other week, both fitter than me, so I walked over and asked which one was disabled, and as neither of them were, I explained that the spaces without the pictures in them are for everyone else, and politely asked if he could re park....

He just sort of looked at me - so I suggested that I moved his car for him, so he said 'you wouldn't dare' - but I dared, got the tow rope out, attached it to his car, got in the Surf and dragged his car into the middle of the car park, re parked and walked towards the shop.....much to his suprise...

So I asked if he wanted to be disabled, so he would be allowed to park there - he looked at me with the kind of expression that said, 'you've just dragged my car out when I said you wouldn't - God knows what you'll do next...'

If the security guard was a little brighter - he should have waited for you to assist Claire - and then checked for the badge - personally, I'm stunned that he even asked....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Some people just don't give a toss do they.It just goes to show they aint got anything better to do or moan about.Hope all is well with Claire and yourself just keep smiling
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

He should have spoke to you in a POLITE MANNER 1st to find out why you parked there. Theres too many MUPPETS out there
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Hi Mudsurfer during our debate he said that i did not look old so i told him you dont have to be old to be disabled and if spoke to me like that he would not be getting any older.
          john

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            He should have spoke to you in a POLITE MANNER 1st to find out why you parked there. Theres too many MUPPETS out there
            marky i have never seen anyone ask before he just decided that i and my surf had no place in his disabled bay but for him it was the wrong move ,,

Comment

You need to CHILL OUT a little bit for CLAIRES sake as you probably scared the pants off her.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

(stands up)....Hi, my name is Martin, and I get really angry when people don't acknowledge you when you let them through a gap in traffic. Thanks for letting me share with the group.

PS. on a serious note, i do hope claire picks up
                Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                  Hi Mudsurfer during our debate he said that i did not look old so i told him you dont have to be old to be disabled and if spoke to me like that he would not be getting any older.
                  john
                  Love it!

What a complete tool though - can't stand brainless jobsworths!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

anyway i know i have done it before but i will do in some more..

look after your family and remember that Claire had an aneurysm that is something that we could all have and not know about ,

her burst as she was getting the shopping out of the car .
                    if you see someone fall and they say they are ok please ask them some stuff and see if the can lift both arms and if it dont look right tell 999 you think it is a stroke and they will give the right drugs from the start ( this may save a life )

have a read

http://www.royalbucks.co.uk/neuroreh...FQwwlAoddDmySw

it could be the life of a loved one .
                    john....
                    and yes i feel better now and claire is doing ok just very slow progress but is walking and can talk more but still cant read or write ..
                    john....

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                      Hi all as some of you may remember i nearly lost Claire last year after she had a hemorrhagic stroke and then four days later had another stroke , 10weeks in the Walton center 5 of them in the itu .

any way got one of then blue badge things ( the doctor sorted it ) and on monday went to tesco`s with claire parked up in a disabled bay and got out to help Claire.
                      a security guard ( 40 yrds away ) shouts , i hope you got a permit to park in that bay ,
                      well the car park was very busy and everyone stopped and looked, making me look like a right tw@t .
                      any way i lost it and gave him a real good talking to and it was only after i felt Claire`s hand on my arm shaking that i stopped .
                      now none of you know me but my life is Claire , shooting , fags and beer in that order and i have no time for kn@bs and this bloke on any other day would be in a world of pain but i fear that i have upset Claire and she is not wanting to go out now .
                      god i need ten minutes on a big bag.

so you cant have a surf and park in a disabled space they are for old folks only...
                      john....
                      RANT OVER....
                      I know that if it was me geoff would have done the same as you, what a $$$$ that bloke was. Any body else would and should off just walked up and had a quick look at the windscreen. Dont feel guilty theres plent off partners out there that would have done the same. Hope claire feels her self real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                        I know that if it was me geoff would have done the same as you, what a $$$$ that bloke was. Any body else would and should off just walked up and had a quick look at the windscreen. Dont feel guilty theres plent off partners out there that would have done the same. Hope claire feels her self real soon.
                        Hi Misty it was not that he shouted across the car park it was that he thought that i had no right to park as i did not fit his idea , ( green with three wheels ).
                        i still have to work full time and look after Claire with very little help ( none ) i do all the cooking shopping , banking and house work , i start at 5 am and finish at 8 or 9 pm and yes she is worth that and more but i just have zero tolerance for any one or any thing that dose not help .
                        and that bloke found that out real fast..
                        john...

ps we went back today ( got to get my veg oil )

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                          I saw two guys pull into a disabled space in Tesco the other week, both fitter than me, so I walked over and asked which one was disabled, and as neither of them were, I explained that the spaces without the pictures in them are for everyone else, and politely asked if he could re park....

He just sort of looked at me - so I suggested that I moved his car for him, so he said 'you wouldn't dare' - but I dared, got the tow rope out, attached it to his car, got in the Surf and dragged his car into the middle of the car park, re parked and walked towards the shop.....much to his suprise...

So I asked if he wanted to be disabled, so he would be allowed to park there - he looked at me with the kind of expression that said, 'you've just dragged my car out when I said you wouldn't - God knows what you'll do next...'

If the security guard was a little brighter - he should have waited for you to assist Claire - and then checked for the badge - personally, I'm stunned that he even asked....
                          Good for you Andy!! I hate these b@stards who are just too $$$$$$ lazy to walk an extra 10 yards so figure they can take up a space that someone less able might need!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Dont get me started. I saw today, in asda carpark, a young to middle aged women in a disable parking space, get out and walk into asda with her left heel off the floor, like she had a sore foot.
                            I pointed her out to my missus. The reason i pointed her out is because she came into the place i work last week, with her mum i guess, parked right down the bottom of the yard, and was walking round fine. And a couple of times she even ran out of the shop and halfway down tha yard as her car alarm kept going of cos she had dogs in the car. So she is clearly not disabled.
                            Not only that, its a flippin land rover discovery!!!!!!!!

Comment

And actually, while we r on the matter. We were walking to the car and saw a young woman with blonde hair getting into her peugeot with her baby and leaving. BUT, she was parked in a disabled parking space.
                              Her window was open, i said rather loudly, i spose being blonde and having a baby is the same as being disabled nowadays is it? Obvioulsy i got the thousand mile stare. But when i told her the picture of the person with a pushchair is parent and child, she looked away and drove off.
                              It all does my head in. I refuse to park in the parent and child bit when i got the boy, cos i know we really dont need to and there r others out there that will appreciate that space alot more than i.
                              Anyway, i think i have said enough now.

Comment

Working...
                              X